Does he love me? Does he really need me? (a Niall Horan fanfic)

So my names Heather me and Niall Horan grew up together we have been friends since we were little kids since we were in diapers our moms have been friends since there were in diapers lets just say our families are super close and have been friends for a long time. Niall and I are best friends we still hang out even though he is super famous you know since he's part of the biggest boy band One Direction but i actually helped Niall with his audition because he always thought he was a terrible singer he wouldnt sing around alot of people just his mom sometimes his brother, some friends, and me i found that x factor was holding auditions i told Niall that he shoudl audition because his voice is lik an angel but he didnt want to somehow i convinved him to audition and he got 3 yes's from the judeges but didnt get through besides with one direction you guys probley know the whole story of how one direction came to be after that Niall came running up to me and picked me up in a hug tears were pouring out of his eyes i had just got there cause i had to work but i asked Niall what was bothering him and he said nothing im part of a boy band now we dont know what our name is yet but we were put together by the judges i say Niall thats great people will finally hear your amazing voice since then i have became friends with Liam,Louis,Harry, and Zayn me and Niall are of course still friends our friendship is just getting better and i really like him well love but i dont think he feels the same way he treats me like any other friend thats girl well thats what i think. So i live with Niall because well i dont really know why one day he just asked if i wanted to move out of my parents house i told him i did and he told me to move in with him and he started packing my stuff so now i live with Niall. So today the boys came over and so did my friend Kyra who was inlove with Louis we were all sitting around the table eating some cookies Niall was sitting by Kyra i was sitting by Liam and Louis and Harry were sitting by eachother and Zayn on the other side of me Niall was staring at Kyra i sighed alot louder then i wanted to Kyra looked at me confused Niall stopped staring at Kyra and started eating a cookie Kyra said she needed to talk to me so we excused ourselfs and went to my room to talk.

K: "Heather, NIALL WAS GRABBING MY THIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its kinda creeping me out!

Me:"Well what are you going to do?"

K:"i dont know switch spots with me" 

Me and Kyra went back she sat in my spot so i sat in hers next to Niall. Nialls hand made its way onto my thigh i was kinda surprised he did this cause he never acted this way especially with him just doing it to Kyra hes defentially not a player i looked at him he gave me a cheeky smile and moved his his hand to you knwo where i moved his hand away from there he sighed i said "Niall whats wrong?" he smiled bigger Niall said o nothing and slipped his finger into my underwear i quickly stood up and some tears were in my eyes 

Me:"look Niall i like you.....Alot but this isn't right for you to be doing"

N: im sorry i thought you might like that

my mouth drops i say:No i don't like that type of stuff especially since we aren't together and we arent friends with benefits.

N:Heather i didn't mean to offend you i was i just didnt know how to tell you that i really like you.. i love you.

i quickly sat back down into my chair and say: You what?

N: i love you Heather

i started to tear up and say 'i love you to Niall'

Me: but what about that thing with you and Kyra

N: oh Kyra knew i liked you and she did that so you would sit by me (he smiled)

Niall smiled and said Really? i thought you and harry had a thing going on

Me: what why would you think that?

harry smiled, got up, and walked into the kitchen

N: HARRY WHY DID YOU TELL ME YOU AND HEATHER WERE TOGETHER AND HAD BEEN DOING STUFF TOGETHER!!??!!

H: Honestly Kyra told me she liked you and i wanted to piss you off a bit

N: wow thanx mate thats kinda ass nine

Me: Niall that doesnt matter anymore we can start a new life and be together and have a new realtionship as more than friends

N: so are we gonna be bf/gfs now

Me: Niall of course thats what ive wanted for a very longtime

Niall then smashed his lips against mine in a very warm kiss i felt butterflies in my stomaches and that kiss sent tingles down to my toes i could see how are life would be from now on i hope the fans like me..............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this will be continued this isnt the end i hope you guys liked this well Fan-Comment-Vote

hope you liked it