Besties Or More? (Charluca)

( This was suggested by Kirikami51999999 Fanart isn't mine-)

Luca's POV:

Ever since I went on break I haven't been doing anything at the Squad Mansion other than sleeping, showering, and eating. It's been awhile since I've been on YouTube with the rest of the Squad. I'm starting to see some people comment things like "Aww Charlight's making a comeback!," "Is Chaluca over?," "Wow! Charlex seems like such an adorable ship!!," or "Charlevi is one of my favorite ships!". I just noticed how mad I was getting about this but, why? I mean, we're just friends. Right?

Just then, someone opened the door and walked in. "Hey Luca! How you doing?" I would have to recognize that voice from anywhere, otherwise I'd consider myself a bad friend. "Oh. Hey Charli! I'm doing good! How about you?" With that a "bing" sound came from her pocket and she pulled out her phone. "What's that?" I said as I tilted my head and she started giggling. God, it's so, cute.. Um, in a friend way- of course.. But I still wanted to know what that notification on her phone was. Does that make me sound toxic? Hope not. "It's just Light, sending me memes." As she laughs again. Of course it's Light. Why wouldn't it be.

I decided to end this break because I can't let these fans shipping everyone with Charli. "Charli?" "Mhm, *looks up*, What's up Luca?" Here goes nothing. "I'm ready to go back on the channel." Now there's no turning back. "Wait.. actually?!" "Mhm- I'm ready!" "EEK!! This is the BEST NEWS EVER! I'll go tell everyone else!" With that, she ran out of the room.

I'll make a confession. Although Charli sees me and her as "Besties," I've always wished that we were more. Maybe we could.

Charli's POV:

"Charli?" "Mhm, *looks up*, What's up Luca?" He looked at me and sighed. "I'm ready to go back on the channel." I was shocked. Did he actually mean that?! "Wait.. actually?!" "Mhm- I'm ready!" "EEK!! This is the BEST NEWS EVER! I'll go tell everyone else!" With that, I ran out of the room.

3rd Person:

Charli: Guys, guys!

Alex: Charli? Did something happen?

Light: Yeah, are you good?

Charli: Luca said he was going to come back on the channel!

Levi: Really?

Charli: Yeah! Isn't that great?

Sora: Hell yeah!

*The Next Morning*

Luca's POV:

I was laying in bed checking through the comments on our channel from the video we made yesterday and I started seeing more Charluca comments. I felt a sense of relief come over me as I read them. "The way Luca cares for Charli is just so sweet!," "Charluca is my favourite ship and now it's coming back!," "Charluca is so adorable!," or, "Can we appreciate the fact they are making ships happen! Especially Charluca!"

Each Charluca comment just made me smile and some even made me laugh. I've made my decision to confess. All I need is the right time.  "Luca? It's me, Charli. Can I come in?" Now would be a good time. "Of course. It's perfectly fine." Then, Charli walked in as I got up and sat down on my bed.

3rd Person:

Charli: "You know what Luca.."

Luca: "What?"

Charli: "I'm glad you're my best friend!"

Luca: "Mhm, same.."

Charli: "But.."

Luca: "But?"

"Have you ever wanted to be more than just friends?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Luca: "Yeah, I have.. Why?"

Charli: "Do you wanna be more than that?"

Luca: "For the longest time, yes.

Charli: "Okay then.."

Charli: "Will you, be my boyfriend?"

Luca: *Jumps up from his bed and runs to hug Charli* "Of course I will!"

-They then walked to the Squad, hand in hand and told them the news. Soon, maybe they could be more than "girlfriend and boyfriend."-

Thanks to Kirikami51999999 once again for the suggestion!