Pure Bliss

............................................................

So, this OS takes place in our lovely Mishbir house and along with Mishti and Abir; Kunal, Parul Maasi, Jugnu bhaiya and Nanu live with them.

They had left the house after Kuhu had tried to take Mishti's life by pushing her down the stairs. Hence, fed up with her antics, Abir and Mishti decided to leave the house while Nanu joined him saying he can't stand seeing this everyday. Parul maasi came with them also with the excuse of taking care of Nanu. Kunal had divorced Kuhu and how could he leave his Bhai and Bhabhi? Hence all of them went to Mishbir House. 

............................................................

This OS has no relation to the show itself. Just my imagination. No hate to any characters or actors. No proofread, sorry for grammatical mistakes.
Happy Reading❤

............................................................

"Congratulations Mrs. Rajvansh! Aap Maa banne wali hai" Doctor Ritika exclaimed as she looked at Mishti happily. 

The world had stopped for Mishti. The words Dr. Ritika has said were revolving around her. She was pregnant. She was gonna be a mom! Abir is gonna be a dad! 

"Alright Mrs. Rajvansh, I will need to meet Mr. Rajvansh with you later so I can tell both of you all of the necessary things." Ritika closed her file to see Mishti looking like she will burst from happiness. Ritika held Mishti's hand and slightly squeezed it, knowing how you feel when you get to know this. Mishti looked at Ritika, her eyes a bit moist. 

"Thank you Doctor. I'll bring Abir next time." Mishti could barely speak. She wanted to go home and celebrate. 

"Okay Mrs. Rajvansh. I'll see you then." Mishti stood up after Ritika finished. She smiled and left the cabin. 

Later that evening...

"Mishti, tum thik to hona? Mera matlab, tumne itna saara aachaar liya hai." Parul asked feeling odd about what Mishti had put on her plate. 

"Maasi, ab mein sirf mereliye thodina khaa rahi hoon? Mein do log keliye khaa rahi hoon." Mishti said as she saw Abir enter the house coming from the NGO. 

Abir visibly froze. He just couldn't get himself to believe what Mishti said. Parul maasi caressed Mishti's head and left giving the couple the much needed privacy. Nanu had already left for his room and Kunal was still in office. 

Abir walked very slowly towards Mishti who was sitting on the dining table chair waiting for him. He held Mishti's hands and kissed them ever-so-softly. He looked up to see Mishti with tears in her eyes and he shook his head indicating her not to cry. He won't let her cry after this. This will be the most beautiful phase of their life and he won't let a single tear come out of her eyes. 

"Abse, I promise. Mein tumhari aankhon mein ek bhi aansu nahi aane dunga." Abir wiped the lone tear that feel out of her eye. 

"Congratulations hone wale papa." Mishti cupped his face in her small hands and kissed his forehead. 

"Congrats hone wali mumma." Abir kissed her palm and put his head in her lap while Mishti caressed his head letting the new yet beautiful feeling sink in. 

After that, they told Mamu, Mami, Ketu, Atul, Badimaa, Badepapa and the others(Meenakshi, Kuhu, Varsha, Shaurya and Jasmeet) got to know later on.

------------------------------------------------

"Hey bhagwaan! Abir, mein sirf ek month pregnant hoon yaar!" Mishti whined as he made her eat the salad. 

"Ha to? Abhi 8 months baaki hai baccha, aur tumhe abhi se healthy khaana hoga." Abir made her understand, when Mishti still didn't understand he promised her a mug cake. One thing Abir realized that Mishti loves being called 'baccha, jaan', something he loves himself.