Chapter one: aftermath of the final battle

Heavy breathing and everyone is tired and battle scared. Muzan is standing infront of five slayers and a demon. Sanemi raised her sword and slashed and it hit muzan then muzan ran over and cut sanemi head off "you jerk you bastard" yelled tanjuro uzui appeared and cut muzan in half and then jump back and slashed. Muzan regained his body and attack uzui and they fought and then muzan cut uzui in the face the cut goes right across uzui's face blood flew everywhere and on people. 

Tanjuro looked around and dead bodies were there blood and swords tomoka giyuu the water hashira died protecting them tengen uzui still fighting even losing a hand and a eye shinagawa sanemi killed in battle. Himejime gyomei cut and injured and hurt and tired and wounded and bloody. Every hashira but gyomei, and uzui are died and shinagawa genya is also dead tanjuro and nezuko both attack muzan at the same time.

The two were set flying and muzan tried to kill the two until gyomei moved infront of them and was killed. Tanjuro went wide-eyed and nezuko growled and tanjuro and nezuko fought and almost dies they don't give up but then muzan catches them all off guard and they are both killed.

The ground littered with blood and bodies muzan stands upper moon 4 nakime walks up and servry the damange. Hashira were all dead and kamado squad were dead and the whole civilitans are now food. Kagaya was then found and killed in the spot all of the demon slayer were prison or killed.