horrornigth

One day on Saturday a family named Blackmore was Watching a horror movie called haunted  Miami highway  and then a mick Blackmore was getting  some  cheeseburger and Cajun French fries and drinking some  green tea and the next day  Kimberly Blackmore  was driving her brand new Lincoln Continental to the big mall and looking at horror movies in the video store  and got a movie called haunted Miami highway  and brought it home and watch the DVD on her DVD player and love the movie and got some root beer to drink and eating some Boudin sausages and jambalaya and German chocolate cake and then the night came fast and she and mick went to bed and falling to sleep  and hear a voice in the night calling  I want your you are mine in the soul and then Kimberly Blackmore and  mick Blackmore  got up out of bed  looking around the room  and saw a spirit of women named Elizabeth zodiac with a doll looking like Kimberly Blackmore  and Kimberly was possessed by moonlight the spirit named Elizabeth zodiac  killed Kimberly Blackmore and grabbed her heart out her body  and the next few hours later mick Blackmore whooped up in got some breakfast cooking some pancake and sausage eggs and listened to Pandora Radio on stereo system and looking outside and saw the spirit named Elizabeth zodiac  she attacked in him and telling him u are next victim in the nighttime when it's 12 p.m. and moonlights is  rising and then Mick Blackmore  drove his mercedes-benz s-class down  Interstate highway  35 to Miami Florida and his car sit on fire and mick Blackmore  was calling for  help in the  darkness  and the moonlight and spirit of Elizabeth zodiac  walk close to the car and throwed a voodoo dolls in the mercedes-benz and mick  Blackmore was possessed by the spirit named Elizabeth zodiac  and her sacrifice his body and the ocean and then he die in the year  2022  the end .