Kate and Kendall's Deal

Its morning in the middle of summer break and its still a bit dark out and Kate hears a noise come from the stairs heading her way. She hears her door open and she sees her little sister Kendall standing there in nothing but a pull-up and a pacifier in her mouth. Kendall was in a pull-up as she was a common bedwetter and a pacifier because mom never made her get rid of them. Kendall also whore pull-ups during the day as she was still potty training. "Good Morning Kendall" Kate says while still sleepy. "Good Morning Sissy" Kendall says while taking her pacifier out of her mouth. Kendall Starts walking up to Kate and Kate hears a slight crinkle every step her sister takes. Kendall then hugs Kate and asks "why is your bed wet?". Kate then fully wakes up. She looks down and to her surprise there is a big wet stain on her sheets. Kate thinks "I must have peed in my sleep". Kendall then says "I wont tell Mommy if you do what I want for the rest of the day". Kate is worried what her sister might have her do but she is much more worried what her mom would say. "fine ill listen to you from the time mom goes to work and comes back from work". Kendal replies "Deal". 

                       After that Kendall walks out of Kates room leaving Kate in a wet and cold bed. Kate then gets up and strips the sheets and her self down. She went to the laundry room and put the soaked clothes and sheets in and turned it on. She then went up stairs to take her morning shower. 30 minutes later and its 7:15 and Kate gets out of the shower and gets dressed for the day. She walks downstairs to great her mother and sister in the kitchen eating breakfast. "Good Morning Kate" her mother says. "Good Morning" Kate replies. Kate sits down and starts to eat her breakfast that consists of Eggs, Toast, Sausage and Bacon. Kate quickly eats her breakfast and goes and sits on the couch to watch tv and her sister follows after her breakfast. Their mother announced she was heading off to work and the Girls said Goodbye to their mom and that started the day of the girls deal.

                       Kendall asked Kate if she would like to play house and because of the deal they made Kate replied "I would love to". "Great, ill be the mom and you can be the kid" Kendall says. "No fair, I'm older so I should be the mom" Kate Protest. Kendal replies "its my deal and I get to make the decisions and they are final". Kate says "fine" and sat down on the floor as we about to play. They went on and just kind of did normal house stuff for around 45 minutes until Kate felt a familiar feeling in her bladder. She needed to go pee. As Kate stood up Kendall Asked "where are you going?". "I need to pee" Kate responds. "ok mommy will help you" Kendall says. "What do you mean you are going to help me?" Kate asks. "As a kid you are still potty training so you need to use my toilet instead of the big one" Kendall replies. Kate goes to protest but decides against it because of Kendall's rules and how bad could it be? it is just a shorter toilet that you have to sit on weird. The two sisters walk in to the bathroom and Kendall instructs Kate to sit on the Plastic toilet and witch she does. Kate thinks "it kinda feels weird sitting like this but its kinda fun". As she thinks that she feels the urge to pee grow and she decides to let it out. She can hear the pee hit the side of the toilet and she starts to feel really relaxed. Kendall Asks "Do you feel better?". Which Kate responds "Yeah". the two sister go back downstairs and  Continue playing games.