Kate into Pull-Ups

4 hours later and its around 11 am and the two sisters are getting bored. They decide they are going to take naps to make the time pass so the decide to nap on the couch. Kendall usually has a hard time taking naps so most likely she would be awake watching tv but Kate on the other hand can knockout and sleep forever it seemed like. So the 2 sister lay down and Kate falls asleep.  

               2 hours later around 1 Kate wakes up to a urge to go to the bathroom and when she gets up she doesn't see Kendall but she thinks it off until she gets to the bathroom and there she finds Kendall. Kendall is in the bathroom going to the bathroom witch stops Kate from being able to go. Kate knocks on the door and asks to go but Kendall responds "Don't interrupt me I'm pooping". and so Kate walks Back to the couch. 15 minutes Later and she is back asking to go to the bathroom. "I'm almost done give me another 10 minutes". Kendall says. Kate is standing on the urge of leaking and waits it out for 8 minutes. Kate can hear the toilet flush and so that means Kendall is done and is Flushing down her  mess. Hearing the toilet flush makes Kate need to go more and then the sink turns on and that's it. Kate Breaks. She sits down in horror as she can feel the warm pee spread all down her legging and she starts to cry and just then her sister walks out of the bathroom. Kendall says "it will be alright lets get you cleaned up big sis". 

               they head to Kates room and Kate strips down out of her we t clothes and Kendall tells her to wait here. A minute later Kendall is back with dry cloths for Kate. Kate starts to get dressed but asks "where are my panties?" Kendal responds "since you had a mess earlier i brought you a pull-up to wear instead just in case". Kate thinks to her self "this cant be that bad its just like normal underwear right?. she reaches out and grabs the pull-ups from her sister and puts it on. she gets fully dressed now and they head downstairs to got watch TV.

              They decide to Watch a Movie and the pick Frozen to watch. after 2 hours or so the movie ends and they decide to watch Brave next. Its around 3 when they start and are now towards the end of the movie so it is around 5 and their mother will be home soon. Kate asks her sister if she could take the pull-up off but her sister said no. it is now 5:30 and Kate really needs the bathroom and asks Kendall if she can go to the bathroom to poop and she says no but when mom is home yes. She waits for 5 minutes and she cant take it anymore. She sits there and lifts her butt off the couch and pushes and a big log exists her butt and into the seat of the pull-up. as she finishes she sits down and it squishes everywhere and to her surprise it feels really good just as she sat her mother walked in the door. She took a couple steps in and took a whiff of a awful smell. "Kendall did you poop your pull-up dear?". "No" Kendall responds. as her mother walks closer to Kate She starts to sob. Their mom asks what's wrong and Kate told her everything about this morning and afternoon and how she liked it. Their mom wasn't upset but confused on why she didn't tell her. "Its ok accidents happen" she says to comfort Kate. "Lets go get you changed". and then they went to Kendall's Room where she had a changing table. Kates mom took off her leggings and ripped the sides of her pull up and through it in the bin. then she went and got a big white diaper from Kendall's closet and instructed Kate on what to do. Kate followed her instructions and she got diapered. it was bulkier than the pull-up and held more. Kates Mom tells her some rules about the diapers. The rules consisted of. you are to wear them full time. I'm only to change you or your sister. you can use your diapers whenever but can also go to the toilet if wanted.

               Kate was excited about her new diapers as she found out she liked them earlier today. they ate dinner and watched a movie as a family and then it was bed time so Kate and Kendall both got tucked in by their mom and the went to bed. Kate had a hard time falling asleep but before she did she went pee in her diaper. "it felt so good" she thought to herself as she was sitting in the warmth drifting of to sleep.