01

Jay lies on his bed, thankful that he can finally sleep in peace after a stressful day.

“Jay-hyung!” As he was about to close his eyes, the door swung open and there was Ni-ki, looking at him with a big smile.

“Ah... Ni-ki, you're here again.” He said noncholantly, and puts a pillow on his own face.

“Hyung, aren't you happy to see me? Also, I want to sleep in your room again, please.”

“I've already told you many times that you can't sleep here anymore because we all have our own rooms now.” The boy immediately pouts at what he said.

“But, I like it here! I want to hug you whenever I go to sleep!” Jay's face turns red at the comment.

“Ya, what are you saying? Go to your room!” Ni-ki shot a glare at him, before he stomped his feet loudly on the way out. Jay can only sigh at his stubbornness.

After a while, Jake goes to his room. “Why are you here, too?”

“Jay-ah, just let Ni-ki sleep here, he's sulking.”

“He's always clingy when he's with me and I don't like it.” Jake raised an eyebrow at him.

“Really, you don't like it when Ni-ki sleeps here in your room?”

He just looks down, mumbling softly. “I don't like it. I don't like Ni-ki.”

“Even though, you're the one who clings to his more nowadays?”

Okay, maybe he does like it, a little.
“Aish, get out of here, Jake!” He jumps out of his own bed and goes to Ni-ki's room, seeing the boy hugging a pillow on his chest.

“Ni-ki, let's go.” He whispers, as he intertwines their hands.

Jay lightly taps his bed, telling Ni-ki to come, and Ni-ki happily accepts the offer. He lay on his chest, his hair ticking Jay's neck

“Goodnight, Ni-ki.”

Maybe this wasn't so bad, after all.