Chapter 1: A New Place..

It was an average day in Tower Defense Simulator. Towers were shooting the Enemies,Enemies tried to rush into the base. They were fighting Fallen King this time. As per usual,the Towers won the fight. Everyone got into the Pursuit,and flew back to base.
Another victory for the towers. It was dinnertime when the Pursuit landed. Everyone gathered at the dinner table. It was another average dinnertime,until the ground begins shaking. Everyone thought it was Void Reaver or Fallen King wreaking havoc again,but there weren't any reports of them attacking. "MASS AMOUNTS OF PLASMIC ENERGY COMIN' IN!" Accelerator yelled. The ground shakes harder,and a portal opens up,taking all the towers,bringing them elsewhere. The portal chucks them all out,one by one. After the portal gets everyone out of it,it closes. The towers eventually wake up,looking left to right,realizing they are somewhere new. "What the hell?" Minigunner said,dusting his shoulders,standing up,and helping everyone else get up on their knees. "Where are we?" Hunter asked. "We're in some lab.." Engineer replies. "Don't worry,as long as we are all together,nothing will go wr-" Commander is interrupted by Scout,seeing him about to touch the crystal. "DONT TOUCH THAT,SCOUT!" Militant yelled,alerting Scout,making him step back,sighing. "It's only a crystal dude! What's wrong with it?" Scout says,bummed out. "It might harm you,Scout. We don't want anyone dead." Sniper responded. "We gotta scatter,try and find some stuff that could help." Minigunner suggested to Commander. Everyone starts splitting up,but gets interrupted by a mysterious figure. Electroshocker shoots his taser at it. It didn't seem to be affected. "WHAT THE-?!" Electroshocker panickingly yells. The towers point their weapons at it,scaring the figure,making it run,whining. "That was..fast." Hunter said. "Split up,people! Don't bring your guard down though." Commander yelled,making the towers split up to search for items.