Prologue

(Maximillion Pegasus sits in his office as he is on a FaceTime call with a man with light brown hair and brown eyes.)

Mr. Suoh: So let me get this straight, Mr. Pegasus. You wish to include a Duel Monsters curriculum into Ouran Academy?

Pegasus: That is correct. As you may know, Duel Monsters is the most popular game in the world. I mean, Seto Kaiba did build a school just for upcoming pro duelists. Plus, my daughter will be enrolling into Ouran Academy so I figured I'd make her school experience a little better.

Mr. Suoh: Mr. Pegasus, are you aware that Ouran Academy is for future business successors? So I feel like incorporating a children's card game would act as a distraction to some of the students.

Pegasus: I am indeed aware Mr. Suoh. Though if I am not mistaken, your son runs a host club at Ouran Academy, right?

Mr. Suoh: Yes. What are you saying?

Pegasus: I'm just saying that if Ouran Academy has a host club, I do not see why it cannot include a Duel Monsters curriculum into Ouran Academy. And should you agree to the deal, I will contact Seto Kaiba to provide Ouran Academy with the necessary technology for the curriculum.

Mr. Suoh: What about the cards?

Pegasus: Ah, yes. I will provide the academy with the finest cards that I have.

(Mr. Suoh then put his hand on his chin as he thought about his decision.)

Pegasus: So what do you say? Do we have a deal?

(Mr. Suoh then turned to face Pegasus with a smile on his face.)

Mr. Suoh: Mr. Pegasus...you have got a deal.

Pegasus: Excellent! I shall contact Seto Kaiba to provide Ouran Academy with duel disks.

Mr. Suoh: Fantastic! It's a pleasure to be in business with you Mr. Pegasus. Farewell.

(Mr. Suoh then ended the FaceTime call.)

Pegasus: Well, now that that's taken care of, time to contact Kaiba-boy.

(Pegasus then took out his laptop to contact Seto Kaiba.)

-Meanwhile in Domino City-

(Seto Kaiba was at his office doing computer work when he got the FaceTime call. Against his will, he answers the FaceTime call.)

Kaiba: What is it now, Pegasus?

Pegasus: Come now Kaiba-boy. I'm just calling you for a teensy favor.

Kaiba: What do you want?

Pegasus: I have recently struck a deal with the chairman of Ouran Academy to include a Duel Monsters curriculum into Ouran Academy.

Kaiba: And what does that have to do with me?

Pegasus: I was wondering if you would be willing to provide Ouran Academy with duel disks to use for the curriculum.

Kaiba: And why do you think I would be willing to give a bunch of rich kids some of my latest dueling technology?

Pegasus: Kaiba-boy, if I'm not mistaken, didn't you used to attend the middle school division of Ouran Academy?

Kaiba: How did you find that out!?

Pegasus: I have my ways. Anyways, if you would be so kind to provide Ouran Academy with your duel disks, I will be happy to provide you with the new Blue-Eyes cards to help you defeat little Yugi-boy.

Kaiba: Is that so?

(Kaiba then grew a smirk on his face.)

Pegasus: Judging from the smirk on your face, I can tell you're interested.

Kaiba: I admit, my interest is peaked. Fine then Pegasus, I'll take you up on your offer. I'll send Ouran Academy the duel disks as long as you hold up your end of the bargain.

Pegasus: Consider it done Kaiba-boy.

Kaiba: Good.

(Kaiba then hung up on Pegasus, ending the FaceTime call.)