Clash of the Knights

(It is a new day as Beth is in her limousine on her way to school after the weekend.)

Heathcliff: So I heard that you decided to join a club at school, Young Mistress.

Beth: Oh yes. One of my friends asked me to join a Duel Monsters club they thought of forming. And after they saved me from going to a school I didn't want to go to, I decided to pay him back by agreeing to join the club.

Heathcliff: I see.

(A few minutes later, the limousine arrives at the school. After exiting the limousine, Beth spots Kyoya and Hikaru talking to Kazuma and Haruhi.)

Beth: Hey guys.

Kyoya: Ah, Beth. Good morning to you.

Beth: Good morning. So what were you guys talking about?

Hikaru: We were telling Kazuma that we got the okay to start the Duel Monsters club from the Headmaster. He also said that we'll be given a room to hold our meetings.

Beth: Sweet. Can we go see the room?

Kyoya: I don't see why not.

(Kazuma, Haruhi, and Beth then followed Kyoya and Hikaru as they entered the school. After walking through the hallways, they stopped at a door. After opening the door, they looked around to see that the room was similar to the Host Club room.)

Hikaru: Kind of reminds me of the Host Club's room.

Kyoya: Minus all the women.

Kazuma: Well I say this is perfect.

Beth: Well we should all get to class.

Haruhi: I agree.

(The group then leaves the room to go to their first hour classes. A few hours later, Beth is walking to the cafeteria for lunch before spotting Izukuro leaning on the wall before spotting her.)

Izukuro: There you are. I've been looking for you all day.

Beth: What do you want?

(Izukuro then holds up a poster for the Duel Monsters club in his hand.)

Izukuro: I'm thinking of joining the Duel Monsters club.

Beth: Well this is surprising. What makes you want to join?

Izukuro: Just feel like joining the club. Besides, I saw that little show against the Lobelia girls and was amazed that your friends were able to beat them. So I figured I'd give it a try. Unless you're not looking for new members that is.

Beth: Well I'm not the one that you should talk about joining the club. You should talk to Kazuma about joining the club.

Izukuro: Alright. Mind taking me to him?

Beth: Why would I after the way you treated me last time?

Izukuro: My apologies about that. I was just having a rough day.

Beth: Well then, I accept your apology. Come on.

(Izukuro then followed Beth as the two walked toward the cafeteria. After spotting Kazuma and Haruhi, the two walked towards them.)

Beth: Hey guys.

Haruhi: Hey Beth. Who's this?

Izukuro: The name's Izukuro Kagenou. I'm wanting to join the Duel Monsters Club.

Kazuma: Really? That's great. May I ask what made you want to join?

Izukuro: I just so happened to have been near the area you and your buddies dueled those Lobelia girls last Friday and thought it wouldn't hurt to join.