The return ....

Warning 18+ (mature content and pic if your uncorfortable I suggest you skip this part ) 

Thoma came back from visiting his family . When he went to ayato's place he was greeted by ayato at the door instantly  "hello sir " thoma smiled sweetly.

He finished putting his bags away and did his daily chores . It's been a few hours .

Thoma was cleaning and found a note from Ayato on the desk it said meet him at ******  at 9:00pm
"Wow so late but ok" Thoma put the note in his pocket and continued cleaning .

It is 8:59 pm and Thoma was running late He quickly ran to Ayato office luckily it hit 9:00pm when he arrived

"I'm sorry I'm late sir" Thoma said still panting from all that running Ayato was smirking the whole time.

"It's ok Thoma but I need your help with something" Ayato stood up and pushed Thoma on the ground and started teasing his crotch.

"S sir what are you doing !?!" Thoma was a blushing mess on his master's action yet he was enjoying this to much

Ayato chuckled and said "well I can say there was something else I've been missing alot 💕~

Creator :".......I'm making it to spicy bitch idk what to do >:3 ✨ I'm continuing is this sexy to me other people I don't know :^ BACK TO THE STORY !!!!!"

"S-sir you don't need to do this i-im good and plus why don't you use that toy I gave you Thoma was flusterred yet his eyes where filled with the taste of lust

Ayato had forgotten about the toy Thoma gave him but that wasn't what he wanted right now "well ~ I want  the real thing " he said unzipping Thomas pants Thoma had given up at this point and looked away to not face his attempt to stop his master's wish "ok  pls Thoma~ me and you both want to fill my hole up let's just have some fun~~~"

........LISTEN PEEPS IM GONNA MAKE YOU MAD AND YOU KNOW IM GONNA MAKE AND PUBLISH THE PART ON NEXT WEEK SATURDAY FOR THE SPICE MWAH 💄💕✨ .omg my biggest record so far 364 words yes!!!!!