性格

WARNING | This story contains massive manga spoilers.

[Y/n]'s move-set is based heavily off of Kamisato Ayaka's from Genshin Impact but this is only because her move set is visually what I imagined [Y/n]'s would be. I have come up with the forms myself, but visually Ayaka's fighting style is what I want [Y/n]'s to be.

 I have come up with the forms myself, but visually Ayaka's fighting style is what I want [Y/n]'s to be

CHARACTER ARCHIVE

▄▄▄▄▄

➤ Hoshiko [Y/n]

STATUS : Current Frost Hashira, Head of the Hoshiko Clan

AGE : 21

BREATHING STYLE : Breath of Frost

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˗ˏˋ INTRODUCTION 'ˎ˗

PERSONALITY

↳ [Y/n] is independent, wild, hot-blooded, tough, and a loner by nature. [Y/n] embodies an iceberg ; stern, unmovable and anchored to her duty. Due to having lived in seclusion for most of her life as a child, [Y/n] is a rather antisocial and reclusive individual. As such, she cares very little about what others think, which makes her bluntly honest, straight-forward, and somewhat egotistical.

[Y/n] is fiercely loyal to her clan and does whatever is in her power to abide by it's purpose, which is to protect the weak. [Y/n] is usually solemn, stoic, and collected, and usually likes to be by herself. She is likewise stubborn, headstrong, and inflexible, preferring to do things her way, which causes her to clash with others. Regardless, she is very strong-willed, seldom wavering in her determination and will not give up on her goals once she has set them. While she is cool and determined in battle, [Y/n] has an extremely short and wild temper and is hard to reason with when she is angry. Though her temper has often been known to get her into trouble, [Y/n] learns to use it to her advantage by channeling it into her fighting skills.

Despite being a huge loner, [Y/n] is a heroic, brave, kind-hearted, and selfless soul. Unwilling to forgive people for their evil ways, she will risk her own life to save anyone or get them out of trouble, and shows empathy for people, even if they are a villain or enemy. She is likewise a loyal and caring friend, who is always willing to help her friends out in tight situations and will do anything to protect them. When not angered, [Y/n] is pretty laid-back and never cracks under pressure. She can also be very understanding and does not take kindly to people who disrespect or hurt her friends, or innocents, in any way.

Though not dull-witted, [Y/n] is often prone to rash and ill-advised actions. While not above picking complex strategies, [Y/n] often chooses force to be the solution, pushing herself through the obstacles while focusing on her goal and ignoring other factors along the way. Having been living much of her life in the snowy mountains with her grandmother, [Y/n] was taught and grew up believing in honesty and holds a firm and steadfast belief that there is good in everyone, which always lets her give people second chances. Because of her lack of social ingenuity, however, it makes her very naive, incredibly gullible, fast about forgiving people and easily misled, which has given her a history of being tricked and being taken advantage of. [Y/n] is said to be shy around women, which makes her act awkwardly around girls but is seen to be rather boisterous around guys, finding it much easier to communicate with them and not feel anxious.