Chapter Three (Part II)

𝚃𝙸𝚃𝙻𝙴 : 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒 !!!

➖➖➖➖➖➖

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺 : 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 ( 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦!!! )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin rolled his eyes and unlocked the door. They heard screams and loud footsteps rushing down the stairs. Seeing their parents at the foot of the staircase holding a something wrapped in a blanket, Taehyung gasped, " Is that a puppy?? ".

Namjoon closed his eyes, patiently while Seokjin was all-out wheezing, "A puppy! " Jungkook was staring up at his papa, cross-eyes, in amusement.

Jhope face plamed, "No, you overused toilet paper. That's a baby. Our dads brought home another one! Are you like, trying to build up a basketball team or something?! " He exclaimed, glaring at his parents.

"You know what? That's not a bad idea though, hobi ". Seokjin teased Jhope.

Jhope huffed angrily, climbing back to his room, with jungkook behind. ( you will know the reason later ). The other kids (Taehyung and Jimin) in the meantime, were staring at pink bundle, not knowing how to react, though taehyung looked ready to explode in excitement.

Namjoon slowly knelt down, mindful of his carriage, "Do you guys want to meet your little brother? "

The two kids came barreling down towards their father and the new baby, staring in disbelief.

"Woah, he's even smaller than kookie. When kookie was brought home! " Jimin exclaimed, "Can I hold him papa? ".

"Not yet, baby. Maybe when he's a bit bigger " Namjoon replied, placating, afraid of his new baby.

"Come on Joonie, we can seat them on the couch and then they can hold the baby " Jin said, feeling bad for the boys.

The boys looked up at namjoon with pleading looks "Oh, alright " Namjoon relented.

The boys scrambled to get up on the couch, seating themselves in the best behaviour.

The parents chuckled at their boys behaviour, "Alright, I'll place on him in jimin now since his asked first, then tae " Namjoon said.

The boys didn't seem to hear him, too excited to hold the baby.

Namjoon placed the baby on jimin lap, still holding his head. Jimin didn't mind the fact that namjoon was still technically holding yoongi, gazing wide-eyed at the baby. Taehyung leaned in to get a better look at the new addition to their family. All two boys were softly stroking the baby arms, legs, belly and hair, unknowingly putting him to sleep.

The parents stared at the beautiful moment in happiness.

(After few hours later)

The boys were now running around the house, playing. While namjoon and Seokjin were having a cup of coffee, enjoying the sweet moment, with their new baby, the baby slowly waking in jin's arms, blinking confusedly.

"Hello there, baby " Seokjin cooed at yoongi. The baby giggles up at Seokjin, letting out soft squeals as seokjin fingers tickled under his tiny chin.

"Appa? " Both father turned their head towards the entrance of the kitchen, where jhope was standing, staring at the floor.

"Yes, hobi? Are you hungry? " Namjoon asked, smiling knowingly at Seokjin; who mirrored his smile.

"C-Can I hold him? " Hoseok asked, timidly, forgoing his usual tsundere behavior.

Not to torture the boy further with any more questions, "Sure, c'mere. Sit on that chair " Seokjin gestured to the chair beside him. Jhope complied, gazing at the baby the whole time.

"Here. Support his head like how I did and hold him " Seokjin said, knowing his son was old enough to hold the baby right without anyone supporting him, "He doesn't seem like a fussy one so no need to panic " Seokjin added, seeing the slightly alarmed looked on hoseok face.

After getting the baby properly placed in his older son arms, Seokjin and Namjoon watched with soft smile, their oldest and youngest interaction.

Knowing that they have talk to someone.

Hoseok had an excited smile on his face, making funny faces at his new brother, causing the little one to squeal in laughter, scrunching his tiny nose. Hearing the happy giggles from the kitchen, the rest of the family came in, joining their oldest brother in his antics.

Seokjin happy and worried eyes met namjoon above their children's heads and sighed in relief, 'Thank God ' .

Namjoon and Seokjin look at eachother, knowing that they have to go and talk to Jungkook.

So they leave the baby with kids knowing hoseok will be handle the baby.

They go to jungkook room, open it, see that Jungkook seat in the study table, draw something. " Kookie, don't you want to see your new brother " Namjoon said.

Jungkook surprise, turn around to see they father, " Hmm, I will later " Jungkook replied.

"We know, you are not happy about baby, but we want a baby, and I also know that you will be jealous about baby, that we will not give you attention, but yoongi is small baby, we have always have eyes on baby, what if he hurt himself, just like you, hmm? " Seokjin said.

"No, papa, I know that baby need more attention than us, but I am afraid that baby will scared of me, crying, that's why " Jungkook replied, head down.

"No kookie, baby will not scared of you, he will be happy to met his new brother, let's go and see the baby, ok " Namjoon said.

Jungkook nodded, head to living room with his dads behind him.

When Jungkook entry the living room, he see that his other brother having a sweet moment with new baby.

He go to his oldest brother, saw that baby is in his arms, when he look at the baby, baby give him a big gummy smile, and jungkook is so happy to meet he brother.

Jungkook also made funny faces with taehyung.

That evening is one of they memories evening, they got to meet new baby.

Jin and Namjoon also happy about brothers time.

_____________________

Hope you like this chapter.

- Author nim~