Pibby becomes a pony!

Me: Ok, we have a dare! And it's for Pibby to become a pony for the chapter! Ok then! *turns Pibby into a pony*

Pibby: *yawns, and walks into the main room* Morning Lindsey!

Me: Morning Pibby!

Pibby: What's with that face?

Pibby sees that there's wings on her back.

Pibby: Since when do I have wings?

Me: Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?

Pibby: What?! *runs to the bathroom, and looks in the mirror* Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Just so you viewers know, Pibby is a pegasus at the moment, not an alicorn.

Pibby: *runs back into the main room* WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!

Me: Pibby, calm down! One of the random dares said to turn you into a pony! Didn't explain which kind, so I put it up to chance! You're a pegasus right now!

Bun Bun walks into the room, and sees pony Pibby.

Bun Bun: Ah! Who are you, and where's Pibby?!

Pibby: I am Pibby! *facepalms with her hoof*

Bun Bun: Oh. Sorry I didn't recognize you, Pibs!

Pibby: I've told you time and time again! Don't call me that in public!

Bun Bun: That's Pibby alright!

Me: Welp, we have more questions and dares from FantasySketchWriter

Pibby: Oh, come on! And when I just became a pony, too!

Me: It's: To Monika: Are you aware of Yuri's thing for pens? To Amy: React to the scene in Sonic 06 where Elise kisses Sonic. To Pico: Call up Sky and tell her that she's cute. To Pibby and her friends: Look up Learning with Pibby fan art on DeviantArt. Monika? Can you come in here?

Monika: Sure! *teleports in*

Me: We have a question for you from FantasySketchWriter!

Monika: Great! The last I heard about that guy, I had to react to a video of something I didn't actually say to Sayori!

Me: The question is: Are you aware of Yuri's thing for pens?

Monika: Yes, I am aware.

Bun Bun: She even took my pen while I was making a poem when I was there!

Monika: Oh, right! Yuri told me to give this back to you! *gives Bun Bun his pen*

Bun Bun: Thanks, Monika!

Monika: No prob!

Me: Amy, come in here! There's a video for you to react to!

Amy: Oh, now I'm going to react to something!

Me: Here's the video!

*After Amy reacts*

Amy: Where is she?! I need to beat her up with my hammer! *takes out hammer*

Me: Btw, the reason why I didn't take Amy's hammer from her, is because she kept trying to hit me with it, and I don't wanna actually get hurt!

Sonic: Amy! Calm down!

Amy: I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!

Me: Ok, the next dare is for Pico, but first, I have to get him out of the corner, and take away the sound-proof glass! *takes away the sound-proof glass, and teleports Pico into the main room*