Aarzoo {Pratha X Ritwik}

'hi' he entered her room.
she saw him entering as her lips curled up into a soft smile.
this man doesn't give a shit about them getting caught and why would he, he was the Ritwik Noon, dare someone say no to him and he would show that person what was he capable of. she chuckled remembering the time she disagreed with one of his calculations and ended up screaming out his name as he did things to her which she couldn't even bring herself to think about.

'you' ritwik took her lips in his making her forget what she was going to say, as she sighed into his mouth. this man was too perfect to exist.

his teeth grazed on her navel as he teased her. she groaned taking his hair in her hands bringing him close to her mouth. 'do not' she roared at him as he smirked. ahh that smirk is what annoyed the hell out of her as she nibbled onto his upper lip making him whimper. 'your actions are not helping me pratha, be gentle to me and i will be to you tit for tat it is' he said going down.

her legs wrapped around his face trying her best to not let him tease her this time. she had a love and hate relationship with this habit of his, she loved it but at the same time testing her waters this much made her slap him mentally.

his lips took her as he entered.

with one last thrust, she stopped chanting his name shevering from his effect. his hands slided around her waist as he pulled her on his chest. he stayed silent for almost 20 minutes knowing about the fact that she alway took a 20 to 30 minutes nap after orgasming.

well he needed that 20 minutes to himself also, preparing himself to say what he realized just a few hours ago in his room and then he ran out of the room jumping all the way meet her, the 17 year old lover boy just couldn't wait to tell her what all he had thought.

'so...' he took a pause longer than he usually took. 'so...' she repeated to give him the boost he needed to say what was in his mind.

she was always like this, supported him was always their for him no matter the consequences but still gave him the space he needed and he loved her for that.

'what are we?' ritwik said in a breath regretting it after a second. Pratha chukled 'what are we ritwik?' she said nuzzling her nose in his neck. her touch had him shivering, the impact this little 5 foot 4 inch woman had on this 6 feet 1 inch man not to forget that he ain't any ordinary man but the Ritwik Noon was something no one could imagine.

'hey i asked it first' he wishpered in her ear as they shifted themselves to face one another. 'you haven't asked me out yet so you are the one who should answer this, don't run away from your responsibilities noon' she said bitting his ear. 'you little tease' he tried to pull her hair to face him but she was not the woman to give up that easily she bit him harder this time making him wince a bit. she lowered herself burying her face in his chest as he chukled. he will take his revenge in sometime he thought.

'so what are we exactly pratha?'
'do you have any serious plan noon? are you going to propose me for marriage?'
'well i could have but you already have a husband Mr. Gujaral if you remember'
'yeah i do, so are we in a extra marital affair ritwik' she tried to tease him sounding clueless deliberately huh, this woman really had him thinking about his life choices sometimes.

'do you love me? have you ever felt like you can love me?' he asked as him tone changed from casual to soft.
'i don't feel anything for my husband but still he is my husband i have a relationship with him'
'this isn't the answer to my question pratha'
'how does it matter if i feel for you or not we will still be the same old cheaters we are' she said adding a little laugh at the end trying to make this whole conversation a little funny but she knew this wasn't going to happen her way this time. if ritwik noon wants to know something than he will get the information no matter what.

'i love you pratha' he whispered, it was barely audible to him but she heard it. her hands made way towards his back, while rubbing his back slowly she wishpered 'i love you too'

'so...' ritwik said hoping something more, he wanted more. he couldn't settle as just an extra marital affair to her. he wanted more of her, every inch of her body, every second of her life.

'so...' she teased. she too wanted more but maybe just the way they started this conversation with a 'so' and ended with a 'so' they would end up in their lives.

they started as strangers and would end up being strangers but maybe in some other world she would have the courage to fight for what she wanted, what she craved for her whole life. him, his love.
_____

Hi there, P this side.

well you all must have known till know that i love sad endings. mereko sad endings ka kink hai bhai!

_____

i hope you would have loved this chapter, will update soon. love you bye<3