Lamhe {Mishti X Ritwik}

soon the kiss turned into something these two had their mind on from the moment ritwik entered the studio.

her hands wrapped around his hair as his tongue poked the end of her lips asking for entrance, she opened up for him. his hands all the way down to her waist giving it a little squeeze as she groaned in his mouth.

at last the ritwik noon is back on track mishti thought.

feeling her lips turning into a smile one of his hand wrapped around her waist as he pulled her up on his level, her legs settled on his hips. his other hand loosened her hair band massaging her head as she relaxed.

she needed some oxygen but wasn't ready to leave, feeling her go breathless at that moment he walked towards the sofa near by dropping her down as she hissed. he chuckled seeing her desperation, she opened her mouth to say something but  arguing with her in the middle of this moment just because she needed some breath and wasn't ready to leave his mouth was the last thing ritwik would do right now. he took her lips in his not waiting for her to answer.

her face relaxed as his lips touched hers and the hand which was going to hold his collar to fight was now pulling his hair. he licked into her mouth as a result she moaned tasting him. she wanted to do this from the moment she saw him eating her favourite cheese bagels and her dream came true.

her hands started going down, she wanted more. feeling her hands dropping near his waistband he pinched her stomach.

he ain't giving her the control, not today. he broke the kiss pulling her hoddie up which was soon thrown on the floor as he started going down. she was a beauty. her grip on his hair tightened as her lips as his hand rested on her thigh. her head arched back on the sofa as his grip tightened over her thigh and mouth started going down. he looked up she was panting as her grip on his hair loosened not feeling his lips on her skin.

seeing her getting relaxed his teeth grazed on her navel her lips parted once again as she arched back on to the sofa again. he could smell her.
his lips prepped up her thigh with kisses as he got deeper and deeper she got louder.

good thing is that my room is sound proof he thought as he smiled into her inner thigh. his hands pulled her shorts down making her jump. he laughed as her face turned into a innocent frown. he could smell her, their eyes met and the rage they had was something out of this world. he buried his head in between her legs partially touching his lips on her.

she couldn't even make sounds she just couldn't do anything but wrap her legs around his head. 'ritwik' she slowly whispered as his tongue touched her for a second. 'ritwik' she whispered again as his tongue got deeper.

her chanting out his name in the most pleasured way ever made him hard. her legs wrapped around his head tighter as his fingers joined his mouth. his other hand streched her legs out giving him a view of her face. she really had 36000 expression in just a minute and that made him regret not coming to this dance studio before.

as he streched her thighs out forcefully she looked at him for a second again closing her eyes as his fingers did their thing.

his head moves up for a second taking her lips into his as she moaned into his mouth he touched her g spot. as his tongue and fingers did their things together she trembled, the pleasure overwhelmed her. his hand goes down again but this time giving time to each part.

his head tucked into the crook of her neck, his kisses turns rough against her neck as he held onto her waist for some support. he could feel her getting hard as he bites onto her skin. his tongue than slowly dragging onto that part soothing her. she was unable to keep her eyes opened as the things he did to her got wilder.

shivers sent down to her body as he further moves down to her collarbone nibbling over there as his free hand touched her chest. his tongue made some circular patterns on her neck then her collarbone going all the way down to her cleavage fingers flicking against her nipples as his fingers rotated inside her. his mouth moved further to her chest as he took one his mouth soft and gentle at first but soon changed harsh. her eyes snap open as her nails digged onto his shoulders. he bites onto to her as she cried out his name in pleasure. taking up his time he turned to the next one as his hand that rested near her waist to give her support moved towards her stomach as he gently strockes it.

taking up his time he moved further going down and deep. her hands came to his collar as she pulled him up and started unbuttoning him 'you had your fun now its my turn' she whispered coming closer to his face staring him. 'i had fun huh? you were the one getting all the fun now its my turn to get it' he smirked as she opened his last button grazing her hand over his chest. 'oh you will' she said as her face buried in his crook taking up the warmth. 'i have expectations from you mishti do not let me down' he said as she pushed him on the sofa and sat on his bulge. 'we will see noon'

she went licking onto his jawline, the trail of lips leaving fire in their wake. he knew that moment that he was swept away by her, like moth to flame. she licks a slow line from his neck to that tatto he had on the right side of chest.

-----the end----

i would be ending this two shots here.