Page 4- Life in Greenwood High

CHAPTER 4

SEBASTIAN's POV:

I didn't even have time to think, I just reacted...violently. " WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU SEB!?" Regie yells as we started wrestling each other in the hallway, teachers trying to pull us apart. " Are you fucking gay now?? Why do you care about that fatherless FREA-" Everything went silent, the teachers finally dragged me away from the unconscious body. I turn to see Ryan, he had that look on his face. Everytime I would..beat him up. That was the face he made, pure fear. " Sebastian Moy come with me RIGHT NOW!" The principal was looking furious. Well no shit I kicked the shit outta someone." Sebastian..". His voice..I fucking love that voice. As I was dragged in the office they shut the door.

AUTHORS's POV:

"Listen here young man! If you don't get your act together I will have you expelled. AM I CLEAR?!" The void in the quiet room was filled with the noise off the desk being slammed on. And yelling by the principal. " I'm sorry..but this time I had a reason! Regie was bullying him-" Sebastian was cut off. " Oh? You mean the same boy you have been bullying for years? Yeah we know about what you have done, and honestly I don't care why you suddenly care. But it doesn't give you the right to knock someone out unconscious!" Shame was the only feeling known to Sebastian at the moment. After a long hour in the office Sebastian was let out.

RYAN's POV:

I've been sitting in the hallway for an hour to finally see Sebastian. " Hey! What did he say??" I rush over, he looked pretty down. Did he get expelled? " I've been suspended for 2 weeks" Why am I suddenly sad? Isn't this my dream? Him finally leaving the school so I could live in peace, now I can't bear the fact that he's not going to be here for 2 weeks. " What about Regie..?" Sebastian seemed pissed. " What about him? He hurt you, why do you care??" I backed up...what's up suddenly? " Ryan..? I'm sorry, I'm not mad. Regie also got suspended for 2 weeks." He gave me a smile as he leaves, the light off day shut away by the school front door. I stood there, trying to understand what I'm feeling. " Ryan! Let's head to class" Justin jumps form behind me and we walk to class.

AUTHOR's POV:

After a long unusual day at Greenwood High, the students all go home. Ryan and Oliver went back to the brothers house. Ryan's mom was still on the business trip so he had to stay with the Moy family for another week. The boys arrive home, Sebastian was home. " Oh hey guys, I was just about to go sleep." The Sebastian walks upstairs and in the guest room. " Somethings wrong with him today, ever since his fight with Regie he's been so weird." Oliver plants a frown on his face and sits next to Ryan." Dude why do you care? After what he's done over the years?" Oliver did have a point, but Ryan was already blinded by his confused feelings. " He's trying to be better..imma go check on him." Ryan rushes upstairs to Sebastian.

RYAN's POV:

I slowly open the door to see Sebastian sleeping, his hair was all messy and his skin was so smooth..and his abs are so perfect. " Hey there." Oh fuck, he's awake. Did he see me staring?? " Oh sorry, did I wake you u-up?" I walk over the the bed and sit next to him. " Nah I wasn't asleep when u walked in. " His voice is so calming..shouldn't I hate him though? " So, wanna look some more?" He chuckled, yeah I'm definitely fucked. " I was just seeing if you were breathing, you know...to see if you were..sleeping?" The hell am I saying- EVERYONE BREATHES WHEN THEY SLEEP. I am literally stupid. " That's the dumbest excuse ever dude..". Why is it so hot in here, I'm sweating. I need to get this hoodie off.

SEBASTIAN's POV:

Out off the blue Ryan just takes off his hoodie, I don't know why but it made me feel something I haven't felt before. It felt like my heart was gonna jump out off my chest. " It's so hot in here, can u open the window?" Ryan says as he sits down, I open the window and the cool yet warm wind brushes against my skin. As I turn around Ryan was already sleeping. He looks so cute like this...fuck what am I thinking. " Dad..please..get down.." I heard slight mumbles, I wonder what happened to his dad. I've never heard anything about it. " Shh, it's okay." My arms think for themselves as I embrace the asleep boy once again.

I'm here now, Ryan.

——————————————————————

I'm so sorry for the long wait. But I hope you all can forgive me and and enjoy this🥰
Just so y'all know Greenwood high isn't a real school, I literally came up with it on the spot💀