𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Billie and Darryl sit together on the leather couch

Billie and Darryl sit together on the leather couch. Their faces slowly zoomed in, while they stared at you. They looked neutral. "Good morning, readers." Billie started staring blankly at you.

"Good afternoon, or evening." Darryl adds, also staring neutrally at you. "Billie." He calls her, his eyes not focussing away from you.

"Yes, Darryl?" Billie answer still staring at you.

"What comes first. The chicken or the egg?" Darryl blinked not keeping his eyes off of you. Billie tries to hold back her laugh still looking at you. "It's a question, Billie. You need to answer it. You know the rules if you don't answer the question, Billie."

Billie pressed her lips together, ready to laugh her ass off. "The egg-." Billie burst out of laughter looking away from you. Darryl smiled big.

"HA! I won!" He cheered happily. Billie glanced at him and shook her head still laughing.

"No you don't-." Billie says. Darryl looked at her confused. "The time of staring blankly at the readers isn't done yet, look." She points at the clock.

Darryl fast looked at the clock seeing that he had just ten seconds left. His eyes widen and stand up. "WHAT THE FU-." He shouts out loud.

Billie x Darryl Q&A Part One

Billie and Darryl moved to the beat of the music with their eyes closed and a smile on their faces.

They are wearing the same outfit, black t-shirts with The Nemesis written on them with red graffiti fond, a black ripped black jeans. Darryl is wearing a red cap backward and Billie a red beanie. They also wear an iced necklace around the neck with the initial of The Nemesis hanging in them. Only they own it to show everyone that they are the crew leader.

Darryl stand up, moving closer to you. Billie laughed on the background, looking at you both.

"Ey, ooh. Welcome to the Q&A of this fourth page, with Billie and I not sharing the same age. We are going to reveal something that might shock you but we don't care because we don't try to block you. So read this bitch carefully because we will be spilling any tea, SILLY." Darryl vibed with the beat smiling at you. Billie cheered and laughed out loud.

"Sick!" Billie smiled big, Darryl turn around and they do the friendship handshake. He sits down next to her again. Billie eyed you. "Hey, you! Long time no see! How are you doing?" She asks you and smiled.

"What's Poppin?" Darryl says grabbing two beers behind him. Billie chuckled and thanked him when he handed her a beer. "I need to say-." Darryl turns back around looking at you. "Yall are mad curious." He laughed taking a sip of his beer.