Prolouge

Evangeline

I looked at myself in the mirror. I wasn't the same person I was a year ago, Adderall had become my best friend in just the short amount of time that I'd enrolled at Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana.

In the beginning, I used the drug just to make it easier to study for tests and such. Now I had become someone I didn't even recognize.

"Eva!" I heard my roommate yell. I broke out of my trance to see that she was fully dressed for her next class while I was still in my oversized pajama shirt that read "More About Nothing" referring to Olubowale's mixtape that I loved so dearly.

"Evangeline, why in the hell are you not dressed?" Georgia questioned from her room while she has packed her bag for school. Georgia was a beautiful girl. She was from Georgetown, Guyana.

She had moved to America when she was about 11 after living in Jamaica for about 3 years. Georgia, Gia for short had a heavy accent not only due to living in Jamaica for a few years but the fact that her dad was Jamaican so she picked up on his accent.

"Gia, it takes me only 15 minutes to get ready." I replied rolling my eyes.

"I doesn't matter. You know Professor Hall will not let us in class if we're late." She preached.

I ignored her as I went into my room to grab my outfit for today which just consisted of a gray sweatshirt, some light blue high waisted jeans and my OG Adidas. While Gia was busy on her phone, I popped an Adderall quickly, I needed this just to get through the day, well that's at least what I used to tell myself. Everything changes.

__________________________________________
Evangeline Guilo in MM
played by @gabbytierre