Chapter 1.)

Chapter 1.)
"Before"

"All passengers currently boarding flight 337 to Orlando, Florida please make your way to Gate 'F' to begin boarding" Came the very perky lady on the very loud intercom at 2:51 in the morning. "Finally" I say, shaking my sister Kameran awake. "Come on get your ass up, Florida is waiting!" I say already on to my 2nd energy drink since midnight. My 22 year old sister had closed our store the night before. We both worked for one of the local fast food restaurants, meaning we were very lucky to even be on this trip.

"How can you be this awake at such an ungodly hour?" Kameran asks me as she lugs her bag behind her, almost dragging the ground. Kameran was dressed in a pair of black sweatpants and an orange hoodie. She said she at least had to be comfortable if she was going to fly in a winged deathtrap. She wouldn't believe how cool planes are. Well I wasn't too sure myself this was my first time flying as well, but I had read countless stories involving planes and other than turbulence I shouldn't have anything to fear right?

"Listen I know it's early but as soon as we get there you can go to sleep, Hell if you think you can sleep on the plane." She looked almost disgusted when I even suggested the idea. "Never, this rat thing will have to try harder than that." I giggled as we finally passed through the gates to our seats. "Trust me I have a feeling this trip is gonna be one for the books forsure" I tell her as we take our seats. Of course I get the window seat. My sister doesn't do heights so I took one for the team and sat in the window seat.

After we began taking off I realized that the plane wasn't even that full. I put my headphones in and began to wonder. Growing up I always had a day dreaming issue. I could sit for hours and imagine scenarios and make believe just sitting on the couch in the living room.

As I started wandering in my head a certain YouTuber popped in. Dream. I have been watching him for years. So honestly the first chance I got to visit the place where he lives I took it. The slight vibration of the plane caused me to get sleepy so I took it as a cue to take a nap.

After what felt like hours we finally arrived. I look over to my sister and she doesn't look too good. "Uh you okay there kameran?" I ask because she looked almost green in the face.

"Nope, the rat is trying to kill me. I'm gonna puke if we go too fast" she said, looking nauseous. I nod and take her bag so we can go slowly. Once we make it out of the plane she still looks nauseous. I try to be as helpful as I can through baggage and on the way to the hotel.

We would only be staying in this really fancy hotel for the night since our Airbnb wouldn't be ready till tomorrow. At the hotel my sister immediately showers and goes to sleep. I decided that I wanted to get coffee and explore.

I began to get ready. Dressing in a white halter crop top and light wash skinny jeans with white vans. I left my long brown hair down and straightened it. After making sure I had my Polaroid camera and quite a bit of film I got my key card and walked out the door.

In the elevator I searched for the nearest café, finding one only a 5 minute walk away. Once outside of the hotel I began to take in the scenery. There were little bushes and palm trees everywhere. Little shops and restaurants were lined up and down the sidewalk. Making my way to the café I grab a few photos trying to get the best shots.

I had gotten really cute photos of the horizon before I had decided to get a photo of the deserted street.  Getting into position kneeling down to get the perfect angle. Right before my camera goes off three guys walk out of the café, they all look toward me making me get a perfect photo of all three of them.

Once I look up and see who I just took a photo off I stop dead in my tracks. And why is that you may ask well that answer would be because I'm looking at Sapnap Karl and a face I don't immediately recognize but once I get a good look at the person I start to piece it together. The curly blonde hair and the height really gave it away but I'm guessing ladies and gents that I am looking at Mr. Dream himself.

Suddenly his eyes meet mine and then he notices my camera with a Polaroid hanging out of it. He starts walking toward me. His friends notice him leaving and Nick confirms my suspicions by saying "Clay?"

"Holy shit" is all I can say.

Authors note:/

Hello and thank you for reading my book. Sorry if this is cringing. It all came to me in a dream.