Chapter 2.) Holy Shit

Dream was walking over to me worry was all over his face. And in that moment it was like the world stopped. He was just this normal guy who wanted to go somewhere with his friends. As dream looked at me he had a pleading  look on his face. "Hi sorry but could-" he didn't even finish his sentence before I handed him the photo mumbling an apology.

He looks at the perfect photo I had gotten Sapanp was laughing looking at Karl the two had no idea what was going on around them. Dream on the other was staring directly into the lens capturing a clear view of his face.

"Wait why are you sorry?" He asks looking completely confused.

"Uh I kinda watch you on YouTube and I would hate if someone were to see it. And I drop things a lot" I say letting out a nervous chuckle at the end. He looks again from me who is trying hard as fuck might I add to not stare with my mouth open like a dumbass, To the photo in his hand.

"Wait you are actually just going to give me this no car or money or anything like that?" As he says the words I stare at him now with confusion. Do people actually do that? And has no one ever just had the decency to just be a good person? 

"Uh no thank you?" I say as nice and polite as possible but my confusion was evident.

His cheeks redden slightly as he nervously fiddles with his keys in his hand. " Sorry that's usually the first thing a lot of people want when the find out who I am" he smiles at me but his eyes don't show it.

"Well those people shouldn't have met you then. Toxic people no matter instance are still toxic." I say shocking myself at how blunt I just was my heat flushing my face " sorry not to be blunt and I'm Charity by the way" finally introducing myself.

"Charity, it's nice to meet someone who's different. Who doesn't want something out of meeting me." He says looking my way.

He was looking at me who was looking off to where Karl were standing. They were only like ten feet away from us and they both look slightly annoyed. And for some reason it hurt my heart. That they thought I was someone who wanted money or a car or something else that's ridiculous. Dream who saw my reaction looked at me and said "hey do you wanna meet them?" I look from him to them who were looking at their phones by now.

"Uh if they don't mind that would be really cool" I say not wanting to make them uncomfortable. Dream looks at me and almost laughs.

"They will be fine. Come on" he says urging me to meet the people who I watch on YouTube after a shift at work. This is going to be wild.

"Karl, Nick, this is Charity. She accidentally took a photo of us." Dream says looking at me. I smile and give a slight wave.

"Hi!" I say trying to be as friendly as I could to them. Karl smiled at me. Nick on the other hand is staring at dream confused.

I feel my phone going off and I look at Dream and tell "hold on one second this is my sister"
I walk a few feet away from them answering the call with a "hello?"

"Hey uh I don't think I'm gonna be able to go like anywhere today. I'm sick as fuck" she says her voice echoing. Which means she's probably in the bathroom.

"Oh that's okay I'll just find something to do. But I gotta go I'll be back later okay? Love you bye." I say hanging up the phone interrupting the conversation the three boys a few feet away. They must have been talking about me because the second I turn to them they are already facing me and all of them smiling, making me grow suspicious.

"Sorry that was my sister." I say nonchalantly, pretending that I didn't notice how weird they were acting.

Nick who was looking at me suspiciously asks "let me guess your sister needs you to come home? Too far past your curfew?" Nick says laughing and joking but me knowing I get mistaken for a teenager all the time I pull out my ID care showing Nick that it was sideways (which means that you are over 21) His does a double take making me laugh as Karl laughs at Nicks reaction.

"Dude no way are you 22 you look like you could be 14 tops" I look down at myself not understanding.

"Well I was born March 9th of 2000. So that makes me 22 years old" I say laughing at him. He turns a little red adjusting his hat on his head.

"I would've said you were 19 tops." Karl says giggling.

"What about you what's your guess?" I point to Dream.

"Honestly I was in-between I thought you're like 16" He looks like he's trying not to laugh.

"You wanna hear a funny story? One time I was at a bar with a few friends. And I went to get drinks and the bartender told me once I grew up then I could order the adult drinks. Well I pulled out my ID and he nearly choked. Just cause I'm short means nothing." I say telling the three boys something that makes me me laugh. They all start laughing.

"Well I should probably go. I have quite a bit of Orlando to explore today." I say waving bye to the trio.

"Wait!" Dream says catching up the few steps I had begun to walk away from them. "You said your exploring today right? Well Karl and Nick are going to a meeting and I have nothing to do today. Would you wanna explore together?" He says looking nervous.

I stare for a moment before nodding my head. "Yeah that would be awesome actually this is my first time being in Florida."

"Wait seriously?" I shake my head. "This is going to be awesome. I haven't shown anyone around since Karl's first time here."

I smile to myself. He actually wants to show me around. He turns and yells to Karl and Nick " hey I'll see you guys later!" He says as he motions me toward his car. Once we were in the real adventure had just begun.