Part 1

(Gonna make Jason a kill for now and over the time he'll grow to be like "ok maybe some people can change not all".)

In a world of Superheroes one kid stands out in school. Looking at the clock Jason look's towards the clock with an anxious expression. Once the clock hit 2:40 Jason quickly gets up and runs out the building and into the hallway where he passes by a young Asian American boy.

Mark: Hey man!

Mark: Hey man!

Jason: Sorry, not right now mark I got things to do.

Running out the building Jason runs under some bleachers and a bur of red and blue leaves the bleachers.

...
Elsewhere the White House is under attack by two large blue men who are fighting a group of hero's.

Red rush: Man these guys are annoying

Dark wing: We need help.

Mauler: Haha... Your all dead so just give up.

Suddenly in a blur one of the mauler clones is grabs by the head and is slammed to the ground multiple times.

Jason then throws the clone at the other sending them flying and crashing into a tank

Mauler1: Get the weapon ready you clone.

Mauler2: I am not the clone.

Mauler1: Just hurry up.

Suddenly the mauler clones pulls out a small device that grows bigger as it shoots out a chain that wraps around Jason.

Jason: Chains really?... you guys are funny.

With no difficulty Jason breaks the chains as the mauler twins look at Awe.

Mauler1: Oh f-

Mauler is then punched away and Jason quickly grabs the other clone

Mauler: NO!!!!

Jason then slowly turns and gets ready to throw him but holts as the immortal jumps In front of him with a arm stretched out.

Immortal: Stop.

Jason: Why he's a killer?!

Immortal: I know but it's not up to you to decide on who lives and who dies. That's up to the law. Your just a kid.

Jason: Yeah well the law doesn't hold them as they escape and commit crime again and we arrest them and it repeats all the time.

Immortal: I know but like I said it's up to the law.

Jason: Why I Have these powers and you can't stop me.

Immortal: Kid don't try it.

Members of immortals team get up and group up to face Jason who backs down and flies away.

...
Landing in the back of a house Jason enters and is greeted by Martha.

Martha: Welcome home jason how was school?

Jason: It was cool... Geometry was boring so I slept.

Martha: Really? Cause I remember I got a call from school that you ditched.

Jason: Ma I can explain.

Martha: Explain.

Jason:Wellthemaulertiwnsattackedthewhitehousesoisteppedintostopthem.

Martha: And it became your problem why?

Jason: I have the power to stop them.

Martha: You do but you have to remember with all that power you have a gift and with great power comes great responsibility and your responsibility is to be in school.

Jason stand in silence as he turns and walks away into the kitchen.

???: Sit down...

Jason stops as he looks forward and sees an old man in a suit with a scarred face sitting drinking coffee.

???: We need to talk kid

Jason: Cecil..

Jason walks forward and sits across Cecil as they stare each other down.

Cecil: What the fuck were you thinking?

Jason: What? I did what I had to do.

Cecil: By leaving school? And danger people?

Jason: Hey the guardians saved them.

Cecil: After you almost killed them... you got heart Jason I'll tell you that but the way you handle things..

Jason: I'm doing what you taught me!!!

Cecil: I taught you to protect people and do the right thing... listen kid if you can't do that than maybe being a hero isn't your thing.

Jason: You ca- forget it.

With that said Cecil had gotten up and disappeared in a shine of light as Jason had sat down on the chair Cecil was on as Martha walked in.

Martha: You've been hard on yourself.

Jason: Ever since pa died I felt like everything is my responsibility.

Martha: Not everything is your responsibility.

Jason: But it feels like it's so... imma go outside for some fresh air.

Martha: But you just got home?

Jason: oh right well imma shower first,

Quickly running up stairs Martha watches as she turns to the chimney and see a photo of johnathan with a young Clark.

Martha: What you do... johnathan.