🎙::: [C 1] TEYVATPOP LIVE SHOW!

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

Venti arrives in the apartment, yet right on time. Xiao starts to cooperate with his 4NEMO buddies.

Aether is daydreaming about AIRZACH's performance during the live show and starting to giggle; Venti is concerned about Aether, the braided color teal young man once says:

"Aether... Aether. Yahoo! Aether...?"

Aether is still daydreaming; his members have no idea what he is doing, so Xiao is shouting at Aether:

"AETHER! AETHER-"

Aether flinches like a cat, and the chair falls through the floor; Venti and Kazuha are shocked.
Kazuha is scolding Xiao for what he did:

"Xiao... You're not going to do that. Look what you did to Aether!"

Aether is patient and humble; his habit keeps on him going; Aether stops Kazuha and Xiao from scolding:

"Hey, hey! That's enough; I was daydreaming! My bad..."

Venti starts giggling about Aether's actions and behavior; Xiao is desperate because of distraction during the meeting:

"All right... We'll cross that bridge when we come to it; Let's go back to the main session."

During the meeting, Aether focusing preventing daydreaming.
Subsequently, 4NEMO arrived at the live show right on time; Aether confidently walked until he bumped the young lady with brunette hair with a silk texture.
Aether looks confused about the lady's appearance; he apologizes to her because of his "habit," yet he uses that excuse again.
Like the brunette young man, she accepts it; and she also apologizes; she was in a rush, yet ran until she reached backstage.
Aether continues to walk around the live show; thinks about the young lady on his mind:

"That lady... She looks like the man from yesterday. Her name must be Sarahiller...? I think it was according to the email they sent yesterday. Forget it! No more procrastinating let's move on!"

Several minutes on the clock, 4NEMO arrives backstage to find their stylist; Aether saws the brunette young man sitting on the chair; Aether's eyes spark, and the aura of zephyr; once Aether says on his mind:

"That must be him... That should be AIRZACH! Here is my chance; I need to meet him-"

Aether ran; the purple young girl accidentally pushed Aether away.
He almost bumped his forehead; his hand saved the forehead.
The purple young girl is shocked and embarrassed; she properly crouched since she wore a skirt:

"AETHER! Oh my gosh! I am sorry that I pushed you away!"

Aether knows that young lady, he said:

"K- Keqing...? Keqing... Did you just-"

With an embarrassed and flustered tone, "Keqing" response swiftly:

"I know! I am sorry! I was trying to find Ganyu! Ningguang told me to descry her-"

The young girl with light blue hair color appeared from nowhere; she held the iced coffee Keqing turned her head and stood up:

"Ganyu! I found you! Where have you been?!!"

"Ganyu" sips her iced coffee; response:

"Oh... I was buying iced coffee. I forgot to tell you, do I?"

Keqing sighed with disappointment; Aether stood up; the brunette young man was gone.
Aether sighed, yet he moved on to change his outfit for the contest.
Proximately time, Aether has done with his outfit and appearance; he saw the brunette young man again; he chatted with the young brunette lady on the stage.
Aether reminds them of this scenario when he's having a conversation with his sister, "Lumine."
Aether says in his mind:

"Zach and Sarah look similar to each other. I know they are not siblings because of their surnames; Lumine went abroad for the concert. I hope I will see her again!"

Kazuha is calling Aether that he should've sat on the couch; the show is starting in a couple of minutes.
4NEMO is preparing along with DCKZ, L/YUE, and TVT Dreams.
Zach and "Sarah" start preparing for their positions.

TBC...!

More Zach Aguilar Pic!

BONUS!Here's Sarah Miller-Crews Pic!

BONUS!
Here's Sarah Miller-Crews Pic!

BONUS!Here's Sarah Miller-Crews Pic!