Chapter 2

(A/N:yes i know season 2 isnt over and knife isn't in hotel oj. is that stopping me from putting him in there? no 😊.)

"Come on, Knife!" Marshmallow excitedly gleamed, quickly pounding on his door. It had taken awhile to find where the grey object was staying, but it was worth it. However, her smile quickly faded, because, to her disappointment, Cherries opened the door cautiously with dark circles under the both of their eyes.

  "Eurgh," one of them quietly groaned, trying not to wake up the other people at the hotel, "at this time of night? I was just getting to the best part of my dream! Basically, I was-"  "Um, sorry," Marshmallow interrupted, trying to sound as nice...

"Um, sorry," Marshmallow interrupted, trying to sound as nice as possible, "but do any of the two of you know where Knife is by any chance?"
"Yeah," the other answered, rubbing their eyes and yawning, "he went to a Spoiled Lemon concert. He says he never liked em, but Microphone and Pickle practically begged him to go, so he couldn't refuse, even if he wanted to. We'll give you the directions if you let us sleep."
"Oh, sure, thank you!" the squishy white confectionary replied almost immediately, smiling warmly as the Cherries gave her a slip of paper with some coordinates on it. The two pieces of food, one sweet, one sour, walked away and attempted to tiptoe down the stairs, making a loud creaking noise along the way.

  "Finally!" a grumpy apple pouted as she and her friend stepped out of the bright yellow taxi they were previously sitting in, "It's about time we got here, my legs are feeling wobbly..."
  "Apple," Marshmallow giggled, "we didn't do any walking, we just called a taxi and sat in it!"
  "What does a 'taxi' mean?" Apple genuinely asked out of curiousity as she walked with her fellow object, hand-in-hand.
  "It means-" Marshmallow was about to reply, before she changed her mind, "nevermind, that doesn't matter, let's go!"
She tugged at Apple's arm and dragged her until she could spot the weapon she was looking for.

"Hey Knife!" Marshmallow sang happily, "Golly gee, it's been awhile, but, can I quickly ask you for a small favour?"  "Yeah, sure," he replied sarcastically, trying to get Pickle to stop sleeping with his eyes open at the same time, "get the guy w...

  "Yeah, sure," he replied sarcastically, trying to get Pickle to stop sleeping with his eyes open at the same time, "get the guy who threw you across a hill, burnt you alive and also offered your dead body to Nickel to do something for you. Probably one of your best ideas yet."
  "Hey, erm, what's a-"
  "Apple. Stop."
  "Also, how are you two not freezing to death out here?" a shivering microphone asked, "I'm wearing a jacket, and it's still cold!"
  "We didn't come all the way here to show off we don't need jackets, so I'm just going to cut to the chase," Marshmallow began to explain, "there's this spooky, weird, boarded up door in Purgatory Mansion and... Apple and I wanna check it out, so you were the first guy I could think of that wouldn't mind breaking it open."
  "What the hell's that supposed to mean-"
  "So... will you help us?"
  "Pretty pleeeease?" Apple begged, "With a cherry on top?"
  Silence ensued for the next second or two.
  "Jeez, fine, I'll help you both," the grey weapon eventually agreed, realising he was pretty much surrendered, "but only because I don't really like Spoiled Lemon in the first place, not an attempt at 'bonding' or some shit like that, so don't you dare talk to me. At. All. Deal?"
  "Deal!" the crimson red fruit replied, with much more energy than she had had before.

(A/N:the spoiled lemon concert one took way longer to draw than needed 💔💔💔 also sorry for the delay)