chapter 1

-Bakugou Pov-
I cant with everyone . They all loud,crazy,creeps,weirdos,pervs and Baka's. I can't belive UA would be with hooligans like them especially Mineta.I really can't stand them. I'm a very Difficult to read type of person,like today I'm not talkative tmr I'm Screaming the lungs outta me . I'm no pomeranian as everyone say I'm just Unknown in character. Yes I'm g@y but i wont tell these Extras about my sexuality, Deku has been the pain in thee a$$ lately . I can't stand his fake behaviour, He acts so innocent when his actually not. I despise that type of manner,My parents died Years ago . I'm left with Togiii my older sister ,she's super psycho and i got used to that . Only person i can call my Bestfriends are Kirishima,Shinsou and Mina.Denki is actually my half cousin so his not my bestfriend. Yesterday was my birthday and nothing much happened actually it was the usual routine.

-Narrators Pov-
Bakugou hates attention even tho he wants attention. His just socially awkward and can't deal with full rooms ( claustrophobic).

after he was having his little narrator scene in his head his getting ready for school. He then revives a message from his friend group.In the group they are saved as .
Kirishima:🗻
Shinsou:🥴
Denki:⚡
Mina:👽

-Group chat-

:Mornin Fam.

⚡:yello.

🥴:it is 8 in the Gawrdamn morning go to sleep.

👽:Mornin Babies. And it is school Shindarlin"

🥴:well damn i ain't comin' then.

💥:uhm excuse me why not.

👽:BAKUBABE!!

🗻:Sup bakubro.

⚡:Heyyyy Kacchan~

👽:oh you choosing death early in the mornin

💥:tch. No1 is going to die here ,dunceface stop callin me that
💥:eyebags ,answer me.

🥴:its just i am not ready and class starts at 9.

⚡:Then you still got 30 min to get ready

👽:Yea ! His right.

🗻:Even Denki knew that.

💥:atleast today you woke up with brain cells

-⚡is offline-

👽+🗻:Pfft- you left him too stunned

💥:yep see y'all in school

-Narrators Pov-
After that everyone got done and went to school. They all met up infront of class 1B since they wanted to see if shinsou would really come and he actually did.

Bakugou smiled when he saw him coming and mina noticed that then thought of her {Mina cupid shix}
she smirked and took denki and left

-NoOnes Pov-
We eventually went to class and Sensei came in class pretty late today so we didnt have much work because of the amount of time wasted .Trainin period came and all of us went to the changing room . They all changed and Bakugou was the only one there ,Thats what he thinks.

Bakugou Dressing into hero outfit*

-Izuku's Pov-
I really wasn't in a good mood today and i just wanted to Have fun until i saw kacchan in the Locker rooms still changing.I know why his alone changing there ,since we were young his insecure about his body but i find it kinda hot ....WTH IZUKU YOU NOT FINDIN' HOT ARE U....ok I've just been feelin weird around him lately like whenever i look at him his lips becomes juicy, eyes cravenly,Waist needs to be touched and Neck is so white it needs hickeys.i can't control myself. I go to him and he somehow didn't hear me so i plan to scare him. I hid behind Kirishimas Locker. And came out jumpin .

BOO!!

Ah! ....falls on the ground*

Laughin*

H..hey Thats not funny ok.
*Bakugou gets up*

Oh I'm sorry kacchan did that scare you perhaps?

Tch. I'm not answering that stupid question.
* proceeds to wear his hero suit*

C'mon now i was just teasin yea*Holds Bakugous Waist from behide*

*flinch* g..Get OFF ME!

*pushes izuku aside*

I TOLD YOU TO NEVER TOUCH ME IT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE *tears start to form*

*Izuku starts to smirk evily*
Now now now there..i told you that i never liked this Tone of yours when we alone didn't i say that?*gets closer to Bakugou*

............

answer me ?..or maybe you want to cry

N.no leave me alone *Taking his things and about to leave*

*Grabs bakugous wrist tight *

*gasps *

Don't. Tell.Anyone. Got that

......let go deku

*tighten grips

*winces * ok i wont

*lets go * Very good

-Narrators Pov-
after that scene there they trained and bakugou first lost because he wasnt in his right thoughts he kept zoning out and Kirishima and shinsou noticed that .

And btw here in my Au Deku is taller that bakugou, His muscular, Handsome too but just his personality isn't good and His older by 1yr 3mons

................

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS AND SORRY IF SOE OF Y'ALL EEDED WARINGS ABOUT THAT I AM DEEPLY SORRY

..💥✋🏼