CH 1. The Unexpected Encounter

Definitions:

Heichou = Captain

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     Now eat "(Y/n)... you must obtain the power of your sister to keep my reign forever in power! This is the only reason why you slaves were kept alive. Do not disappoint me... (y/n)"

     Tears trickle down my face as I open my eyes to the blue beautiful sky. As I slowly got up in a sitting position, I brushed my fingers across the half dried tear trail left on my face.

"A dream huh...." I mumble out. It has been a while since I had a dream about that day. It's a memory that will forever haunt me for all eternity.

     Scanning my surroundings, I mentally signal for a titan to come to me so I can wash my hair by the river. As soon as I ordered, one 10 m titan came running to me, and brought out a hand. Carried by the titan, I soon arrived by the river. My eyes naturally settle into the rippling surface reflecting my face. 

While cleaning off the dust, and leaves that are stuck onto my hair I stare without thought at my pitch black hair. 

My hair wasn't always black, after obtaining this curse-like power, King Fritz had forced me to dye my hair black with a special recipe making me lose my golden locks for the past 2000 years. At this point though, I have already accepted the change. In fact, I don't remember what I looked like with blond hair anymore.

... ... . .

     After washing myself I decide to take a little stroll around the forest with a 6 ft titan as my companion. Even though all the titan does is follow me, it's still nice to have at least someone's presence around. 

The only sounds that can be heard are the chirping of the birds, the rustling of the leaves, and.....? Suddenly, the sound of a group of animals running towards me.

"Are those deers?" I ponder with confusion. In this quiet forest it was very rare for a grouping of animals to make a ruckus out of the blue in this peaceful forest. As I was absorbed into thought, the galloping came closer and closer, and soon I realized that those aren't deers.

"Those are horses! I haven't seen horses in so long....? Something is riding on their backs...".

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Change in POV

Erens POV

"Levi Heichou! Was it really necessary to pass through this forest? We have never traveled through this forest before." Eren questions as Levi continues to face forward.

"Passing through this forest is the fastest way to return to the walls, and these trees give us the advantage to use our devices against those pigs." Levi replies as he accelerates his speed. 

     Hearing Levi's response Eren nods and redirects his attention to his surroundings to keep an eye out for any surprise attacks from the titans. As Eren scans the view, his eyes are met with another human being, standing next to a titan.

"Is that!? Eren jolts, and immediately notifies Levi, "Heichou! Just now I saw a person standing in the middle of the forest, and there was a titan near it!".

     Levi turns his face to the direction where Eren saw the person, however Levi can't see the person Eren saw anywhere.

"Tch, Hey Eren! Stop daydreaming in the middle of the mission. There is no way a PERSON is OUTSIDE of the walls." Levi turns his head toward Eren scowling even further. Eren gulps and replies that it wasn't his imagination, and that they need to immediately turn around and save that person.