Ch. 6

Well, I think that's me done with this story! 
I've officially run out of ideas. 
And I really do need to focus on my Mephiles story at this point. 
I've only given it an intro, and that was 2-3 days ago LOL. 
But hey, if you have any requests with Shadow (or even Sonic 😉), feel free to leave them in the comments. 
If the creative juices flow, I might just be able to write it out!

Until then, farewell (not really, I'll still be here) my dear readers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that fight, there seemed to be even more friction between Shadow and Sonic, for reasons that were understandable.

One didn't just get into a fight and expect to come out without some sort of negative feeling.

You sighed as you stared out of your window, watching the ocean.

Everyone was busy that day, except for you.

You were left on your own in your house, and, deciding not to wallow in sadness, began to clean.

Sweep the floors, wipe the coffee table, dust off... the works.

You were surprised to hear a knock on your door.

You weren't expecting anyone... still, you opened, thinking maybe it was Amy.

It was not.

To your surprise, or rather, horror, it was your not-so-secret-anymore admirer.

You felt like screaming at him to get away from you, but instead you simply stood there for a bit, before speaking.

"Yes?" You said, staring at him.

"Ahem." He began, as if reciting off a script, though he had no such thing.

"I'm here to give you a chance." ... Okay?

"What do you mean by that?" You asked, a little suspicious.

"To redeem yourself, of course!" Oh, okay, he was that kind of person.

"Not interested." You said, closing the door on him, though he stopped it with his foot.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You leave me no choice, then." Huh?

Before you could even process his words, your world went black.

Amy was the one to see you be taken away, on her way home from buying the latest fuzzy puppy, and despite her efforts, you were already too far away for her to do anything.

"Guys, this is urgent!" She said, almost panicking into her communicator.

"Eggman and that creepy guy took Bun!"

Shadow, who currently had no idea of your predicament, was off training yet again, destroying boulders in the canyon, before he heard his own communicator ring.

Only you had the ability to call him on it, and so, he was thoroughly irritated upon hearing Sonic's voice instead of yours.

"Hey Shadow, this is kind of urgent-" Sonic began, but was cut off by an irked Shadow.

"Why do you have Y/N's phone." He asked, growling a bit.

"Listen dude, she's-" Again, he growled.

"Don't call me that. Where's Y/N." Sonic was about to lose his temper.