Prolouge:

3 years before the events of  Godzilla king of the monsters...

No one's POV...

Monster Island...
A airplane came crashing down on to a mysterious island's beach, due to engine failure. The pilot and copilot came down on parachutes. The landed safely. The took their parachutes off and looked around. "Hey Chase where we?" Asked Cola. "No idea." Chase answered. "Hey there's a jungle!" Cola said smiling. "Well let's go!" Chase said laughing. They ran to the jungle and entered into it. The trees were different to what they are use to. It looked morning prehistoric and the trees are massive compared to normal trees. As they walked through the jungle, Chase and Cola didn't noticed they were being stalked by a large creature. "This is cool." Cola said excitedly. "I know it's the most beautiful jungle I've ever seen in my life!" Chase shouted happily. They continued to walk through the jungle until they heard a growl. They stopped walking and turned around. The creature is a Titan called Zilla!
(Zilla's design...)

              "Run!!!" Chase shouted

              "Run!!!" Chase shouted. They ran for their lives. Zilla started chasing them. Chase and Cola ran through the jungle as fast as they can until they reached a large cliff. "Chase what are we going to do?!" Cola asked in panic. "I don't know!" Chase replied shaking in fear. Zilla came through the trees and stares down at Chase and Cola! The mighty Titan was about to attack until a large hand rises up and gripping on to the ground. Another hand appears and grabs the ground and a large head appears. Chase, Cola and the Zilla look at the other creature in shock. The other creature is Godzilla Jr. Jr looks at the Zilla and roars as Chase looks at him in fear...

(Godzilla Jr's roar...)