Chapter 2:

Marshall's POV...
I've been in the military for 1 year and 2 months now. My name is Marshall Williams and I'm 23 years old. I was with the rest of my military friends. We were drinking beer and playing a game with cards. "Oh I can't wait to see my girlfriend again!" Jake said happy. "How long have you both been together now?" I asked. "8 beautiful long years now!" He said looking at a photo of his girlfriend. "What about you Marshall?" Tai asked. "What about me what?" I asked curiously. "Do you have a girlfriend?" Tai asked me. "Nope! I haven't found the right girl yet..." I said laughing along with my friends...

No one's POV...
As Marshall and his friends were laughing their Sargent was looking down from his office balcony. His name is Sargent Humdinger! The meanest Sargent ever to lead a squad of men into battle. Humdinger walks in his office and takes a box out of his cupboard. The box is filled with meddles. Marshall and the rest of the squad walks into the office. "So what are you boys doing after you go home tonight?" Humdinger asked. Most of the men weren't sure what they were going to do but Marshall already had a plan. "I'm planning to join Monarch sir..." Marshall said smiling. "Monarch huh, monster hunters..." Humdinger said laughing. "Y-yeah sir." Marshall said nervously. A few hours later, it's nighttime and raining heavilyp. The squad were walking to a pub just outside of base. Humdinger was stopped by a soldier by the gates.
"Sargent Humdinger! There's a phone call for you!" He yelled to Humdinger, who walked in to the phone booth. "This is Humdinger!" He said through the phone. "Humdinger you and your boys up for one last mission?" The head of the base said through the phone. "Sure whats the mission?" Humdinger asked. "Well don't get to exited... Monarch has discovered a new island. They need helicopter transport and military surveillance." The head of the base said through the phone. "Sure we'll do it and sir thank you!" Humdinger placed the phone back and smiled to himself...