Entry 2

As we were enjoying brunch I had made after frantically scrolling through menus, Nicholas grumbled about his gut feeling. I sweated a bucket or two while attempting Prague's infamous apple strudel for the first time and you're sitting there worrying about some gut feeling?

"Calm down and munch the strudel properly. I made this for us." Boredom was starting to kill me as we had no agenda for today. We already went to Prague Castle as that was the first destination we could ever think of yesterday. My Leica M6 probably needed more storage if we go out again. Where else to today?

"I swear it's a bad feeling. I can't help it. I have to go to my cousin next door. Be right back."

After that, Nick came in rushing with a pale face saying as if he saw he a ghost in real life. 

"Aria, we're in trouble."

He might be hostile with Aria, but there's no way he would decline a delicious breakfast in Prague made by her. Not to brag although I have certified myself as one of the best cooks in the undercover agents headquarters. Those pigs ate as if the plates were edible as well. I mean if my cooking wasn't that good, what was it?

"I know you can't resist my pajeon." 

Pajeon is a traditional Korean pancake made of scallions fresh from the store she went to yesterday as soon as she arrived. That's why she had considered herself as an independent adventurer. She could cook, clean, argue, kill, and all sorts of other stuff for survival. Not that I have to hurt or kill someone for this vacation don't I? 

"I haven't had a proper Korean breakfast ever since I stepped here. Thanks." He said as he timidly digested the food Aria had made. It gave him such satisfaction that he was finally able to taste something from home.

Tch. Tsundere. Aria scoffed. 

"That's nothing. The next time you crave something from home just ask me. By the way, which part of South Korea do you come from?" 

"North."

"Huh?"

"North Korea."

Her spoon dropped. "O-oh I didn't hear some type of accent on you. Did it fade or something?" She nervously laughed to soften the mood.

"My cousin and I escaped with our uncle when I was 12."

Her spoon dropped again even after she picked it up. "I see. It was hard, wasn't it? How's your uncle?"

"He's dead."

Aria cursed to herself. Me and my foul mouth. "I'll shut up now."

Suddenly, he received an text from his cousin next door. "She needs groceries. Would you be kind and help me pick out her stuff? She said she was sick all of a sudden." Aria stood up and thought what a good way to take this relationship to the next level.

"Alright! When are we going?"

"We? I meant you alone." All by herself? How absurd that was! "No, I will not go even if you asked nicely. I was kind enough to accept with the perception we were both going together." Aria, frowning in her effort to hold back the anger. It was a matter of time before she bursts out in frustration. "I hate you."

"Wow." Nick who had a cocky smile on his face muttered," all that for being left alone? I understand."

"It's inevitable. I'll just have to cancel my appointment, I guess."

Making her feel the slightest guilt, Aria bounced back to her feet. "You're bluffing. Just admit you don't know how to pick sanitary napkins. You need my help, don't you? You just can't seem to put it in words."