Its called childhood trauma for a reason.

Why don't you want me? do you even love me? you treat me like a servant. you scare me and make a game of it and don't even care. you cause me mental pain you don't even see. but its called childhood trauma for a reason.

I sat up in bed and sobbed all my memories all my trauma came flooding back. I can't deal with it. It hurts too much. BEN hopped out of the TV and pulled me into his warm embrace "shhhh its ok. I'm here." he whispered softly in your ear

after you calmed down you and BEN went to breakfast him sneaking out your window to meet out front. you left a note for your parents reading "be back soon went out to breakfast with Ben" you went to (random breakfast place) and ordered (name a food) "so why did I find you crying this morning" he asked stuffing his face

"Childhood trauma memories" you replied bluntly "you are still technically a child you know that right?" he asked "ok fine past trauma hows that?" you said a bit annoyed "your not the only one with a traumatic past" he said lowering his voice a bit "my father drowned me for fucks sake hence the name BEN drowned" you could see the pain in his eyes and he could see the pain in yours you both wanted to fix each other and help the other heal. 

you both ate and just enjoyed each others company once you got home you and BEN played video games and your father walked in you nor BEN thought much of it until he acted as if he was about to do something like hit you and you flinched "two for flinching" your dad laughed you sat back in the couch as he left the room "you seriously put up with that?" BEN said "Yeah he uses it for some stupid game he has wracked up 200+ points on the 'game' so now he could basically hit me over 200 times obviously not enough to hurt me but...." you trailed off "but..." BEN continued "but enough to bother me and try to make me think a vital human reaction is wrong" "thats fucked"