Part 12: Apprentice(s)

IF YOUR KIT(S) DONT LIVE UNTIL A WARRIOR THEN DONT DO THEIRS

Choose a random leader, then thats your apprentice(s)
Keep in mind I have to read the whole series again because I forgot all the information due to not reading Warriors for 1-2 years. (I was impatient and couldnt wait for the next book and left the fandom) But i still remember some cats from the current timeline

Crookedstar: You had 1 apprentice
Leopardstar: You had 3 apprentices
Firestar: You had no apprentices
Bluestar: You had 3 apprentices
Tigerstar:  You had 2 apprentices
Onestar: You had 1 apprentice
Tallstar: You had no apprentices
Raggedstar: You had 4 apprentices
Brokenstar: You had 2 apprentices
Nightstar: You had 1 apprentice
Bramblestar: You had 1 apprentice
Mistystar (I think shes the current leader? Im not sure): You had 2 apprentices

Do the gender, name, pelt, death and eyes from the past parts and the clan depends on what you get on this 1-10 number generator. Do all your apprentices you got. Then the next generator is what rank your apprentice grows up to be.

1. Same clan/group as the cat your giving apprentices (eg: Woodburr's app would be in Windclan with him)
2. Rouge/Loner
3. Same clan/group as the cat your giving apprentices (eg: Woodburr's app would be in Windclan with him)
4. Same clan/group as the cat your giving apprentices (eg: Woodburr's app would be in Windclan with him)
5. Same clan/group as the cat your giving apprentices (eg: Woodburr's app would be in Windclan with him)
6. Kittypet
7. Same clan/group as the cat your giving apprentices (eg: Woodburr's app would be in Windclan with him)
8. Changed Clans (Your choice)
9. Same clan/group as the cat your giving apprentices (eg: Woodburr's app would be in Windclan with him)
10. Same clan/group as the cat your giving apprentices (eg: Woodburr's app would be in Windclan with him)

IF YOU GOT ROUGE/KITTYPET/LONER DONT DO THIS PART
Number generator for ranks on what your apprentice grows up to be. I added med app/medicine cat because the medicine cat(s) could of passed away with no one to replace them so the leader chose your apprentice.

1. Warrior
2. Leader
3. Deputy
4. Medicine cat
5. Med app

Woodburr and his relationships so far

Woodburr is a Windclan Intersex Deputy that is a slim & small ginger cat with black and white leopard spots. Woodburr has light yellow eyes. He has a muzzle scar from a badger and a scar on their hind leg from a battle. Woodburr's mate is Almondheart, a Skyclan warrior. On a border patrol Woodburr and 2 of his clanmates; her apprentice and young warrior came across a fox, Woodburr told them to rush back to camp and get backup but it was too late, the fox bit into Woodburr's neck, finishing him off with the final blow. After this happend he died and went peacefully to Starclan. Woodburr has had two apprentices; Stoneclaw (Star) who becomes leader after the old leader, Hollowstar passes away. Stoneclaw is a incredibly fluffy white tom with a black head and paws with red and brown heterochromia eyes. Stonestar's final life was taken by a humongous hawk where it swept in on him and knocked Stonestar off some rocks, killing him due to the pressure. Aswell as Stonestar Woodburr had another apprentice called Birchmouse, Birchmouse is a siamese non-binary warrior with orange-yellowish eyes. Birchmouse also drowned. Yup. She drowned.

Almondheart is a Non-binary Skyclan Warrior. Almondheart is a slightly fluffy albino and has a scar from a fox on their left eye. Almondheart's mate is Woodburr, a Windclan deputy. When going on a mission to find a lost cat in the mountains they fell down the mountain and slit their head on a rock damaging their brain and killing them. Almondheart was wise and went peacefully to Starclan along with their mate Woodburr. Almondheart has had no apprentices.

Falcondawn. The daughter of Almondheart and Woodburr. She is a ginger cat with cream-whiteish paws, muzzle and ears. Falcondawn stayed in Skyclan with one of her parents; Almondheart. Falcondawn has a long scar on her back from a fight with ShadowClan. Falcondawn died in a rockslide a couple moons after she received her warrior name. Her death was simliar to what happened to Redtail and Oakheart. After she died she was buried and sent to the Dark Forest but they say she has unfinished business there. Falcondawn was revived and continued to live for ages. Falcondawn had one apprentice called Puddle, formally known was Spottedpuddle. Puddle/Spottedpuddle was a gray tabby and a fluffy black tail with light brown eyes. A couple moons after she was named a warrior Spottedpuddle decided to leave the clan and become a soft kittypet. After a long life Puddle was murdered by her mentor Falcondawn in cold blood while hunting in Skyclan's territory.

What did you get?
Lets see whats next..