I

But my pussy is so tiny.

I read that the female vagina extends during penetration. Weird. Really weird, because when I am thinking about myself, I hardly believe that thick, tumescent dick would whenever entered through this tiny pussy without getting me hurt.

I sat on the bed and pulled my skirt.

Previous evening I depliated between my legs not because I wanted to be beautyfull for man, but to be beautyfull for me.

I took off my panties and purred. I liked what I seeing. Sensitive. Soft. Plump.

I bite my bottom lips.

I sat down. I wanted the folds of the skin to reveal the pink button.

Who knows, maybe my pussy is a separate entity? If you look at it, it is an integral part of my body, but at the same time it remains separate.

I held my breath. It was slimy. Pink. I bit my lips as it grew larger. It pulsed like a second heart, tiny, craving to touch.

I took the mirror off the dresser. There were traces of mascara on it. I wiped them on the sheets and leaned them against the wall.

I sat down in front of the mirror and opened my legs wider.

The button was throbbing, squirming, and crumbling, and I stared at him. I watched. Only me. I didn't understand people addicted to porn. Looking at your own organs excites a thousand times more than looking at someone else's. My hands tightened on the sheets. My breathing quickened and has become heavy. It got warmer.

I felt pain. It was excitement and sadness.

I fell onto my back. I opened my legs more. Something strange happened. I held my breath.

A moan escaped my mouth. It felt as if the lower part of the vagina was drooping.

Is this what men see?

There were flakes inside. Hymen. Thick. Beautiful... I pulled my sweater up to my chin. The bra was filling swollen breasts. I unhooked it.

I looked funny, wearing socks, a skirt, a bra and a sweater. Dressed and undressed at the same time. I laied down comfortably on my elbows.

A smile spread across my face.

I have not committed adultery. I was only thinking about my body, not someone else's. I couldn't imagine a stranger. I wasn't fantasizing about intercourse. I didn't put my fingers anywhere. I was just staring at my body. It was the most beautiful.

Because I'm still a virgin.