the plan

It has been a couple of weeks since itachi's first encounter with the precious fox. Mikoto had worked with her son and come up with an excellent plan to capture naruto's heart.

"Okaa-san can we go over the plan one more time? I want it to be perfect".

Mikoto gently placed her hand on itachi's shoulder and squeezed it reassuringly. Naruto was coming over today again and mikoto could practically hear the gears turning in her son's head. He was an extremely intelligent 14 year old, being captain of anbu. She imagined he must be running through every possible outcome.

"There is no need itachi, everything will work out perfectly, I promise you that" she smiled as a knock come from the door. At that moment itachi's heart pounded so fast that he had to sit with his head in between his knees so that he does not faint. Heard his mother open the door, he heard them greeting each other before quick footsteps head to sasuke's room.

"Itachi- senpai what are you doing on the floor? Itachi looked up from the floor, how would he explain to his fox he liked him so much it hurt? Itachi settled for a semi- truthful answer.

"My heart hurts" he heard some mumbling, then a strange warmth on his chest. He looked down and saw a small tanned hand resting on his chest 'NARUTO IS TOUCHING ME! WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO? Itachi thought.

Naruto smiled at the now crimson
Uchiha.

"What are you doing?" Itachi asked "I'm only doing what Shikamaru's mom does when he is sick ! Though she puts her hand on his forhead.....and why is your heart beating so fast?"

Itachi just stayed quite, ingoring the color on his cheeks. Correction his whole was face burning up, they sat in silence until they heard footsteps. An angry sasuke came in followed by mikoto. Mikoto face read ' I'm sorry I tried to buy to as much as time possible'. When she saw the position her son and naruto wwre in saw was beaming.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING NII-SAN?"  Sasuke yelled running towards naruto and pulling him away from itachi, he glared qt his older brother one last time before dragging naruto with him to his room.

"What were you doing?" Mikoto questioned her son as she tugged her son towards the study.

"What  was HE doing?"

"Why were you blushing?"

What did you talk about?"

"What happened about the plan?"

Itachi sighed before qnswering his  mom's questions "I was sitting on the kitchen floor because my heart was beating so fast, he put his hand on my heart to make me feel better, we didn't talk much. Why do you think I was blushing? I was in such a close proximity....with my crush, I never even  thought about the plan"

Mikoto stopped outside the study turning around to face her son, she examined her oldest son, he had actually answered her questions which he hadn't done in what.........six years?

_________________________________________

Wait it that a cliffhanger.

Well I am sorry about the late update it has been about 11 days I guess I have been working on this chapter for a while but I did have writers block sometimes in the middle so yea that is that.

But I hope you like this chapter.