Episode 1

Beginning of the Story

The Story starts with a girl named Raghini, (her friends call her Rags) . She is the only daughter of her Parents. Her Mother is a really famous Actress and Rags calls her mother by a nick name Momz. Rags n her Mom share a really strong bonding with each other. Rags father is a well known businessman and travel a lot like all around the World ( that's why he's not usually at home).

when Rags was a little girl, like at the age of 7,she was sent to a boarding school because Boarding schools were well known at that place. first of all her Mother didn't agree to this idea. That is to say that Rags should go to a boarding school but at the end her mother agreed because Rags's father convinced her mother.  Inspite of the busy schedule of Rags Momz, she always took time out for her daughter. However Rags was fed up with her life because everyone knew that her mother was a superstar and her mother loves her a lot. so every one wanted to be her friend. She was fed up of being treated as a special person. She always wanted to have a normal life. A normal life where people will be real not fake ( as in the sens of hypocrites), those people will love her care for her as she is not what as her parents are. She grew up in this boarding school. Time passed really quickly . She became a well pampered girl . But she wasn't arrogant, or cunning even if she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She became a brilliant girl who was cute, good looking, tall with dimples, she had long slightly crulley hair and the most important thing she became a fabulous singer ( but she didn't release her album or anything) . Her mother was really proud of her.  The Campus of boarding school came to an end. Rags felt relived that That God it's finished. She came back to her house after a really long time. She was missing her house really much and most of all she missed her Momz. First of all she couldn't believe that boarding school is finished.  She wanted to pursue her studies in India. ( Ps: she was and is an Indian Girl) but her parents weren't ready to allow their only child to pursue her studies in a government college. Rags was really eager to study in a simple indian College where nobody should know that her mother is a famous actress.  Rags argued with her parents, this was the first time.

Rags : "Momz!!! I really want to go to a normal college, where normal people will be my friends. I want to feel the feeling of being a normal girl."

Momz: " Rags, honey pumpkin my chocolate cake, what are you saying: you are normal. I could say more than Normal. You are my beloved daughter. You don't want to study abroad , that's fine with me But this !!! This is untolerable. I can't imagine my sweety pie in a normal college where there won't be your security guards. What about your security"

Rags: " Momz, that's ok the security problem, I won't tell anyone who I am . So like that nobody will try to hurt me or something. I'll go to that school as a normal girl, like everyone. What do you think?"

Momz: " Rags,it's too risky!!!! , my strawberry cupcake , I don't want you to be in danger. you know me and your dad would do anything for your happiness. However you don't even think about our self, it's always about you, your problems and all. You don't even know how hard it was for me and your father to sent you to Boarding school."

Rags: " Awwwwwwww, Momz, Iloooooooooooooooove you . THis is the last favour I'm asking from you and Dad. I love you both . I'll make sure to make you proud.

Momz : " Think about it once more, are you sure that you can do it?!!!!!!"

Rags: " Yes, of course I'm definatly sure like 100per sure Momz, I can do it..