1. The 25th Anniversary 💙♥️

AUTHOR'S POV

A beautiful 5bhk beach facing apartment, the flat was beautifully decorated with flowers and lights, youngsters were running here and there to check the final arrangements.

As it was their most lovely grandparents 25th anniversary, all their family members and close friends were present there for the function. Once the arrangement was done, everyone present there waiting for the couples to come down.

At the same time, here in the upstairs our lovey dovey couples getting ready for their most memorable day as it was their silver jubilee tooo😍😍. A lady in her late 60 s getting ready infront of the mirror while a man in his late 60 s came and hugged her from back , even though it's been 25 years since they got married still his touch makes her blush and shiver. He is proud that his wife still gets affect by his simple touch.

After their cute romance , they came down hand in hand, she is wearing a blood red colour saree and he was wearing a black suit. They look sooo adorable. Every one wished for their silver
jubilee and the celebration starts. After cake cutting, he went on his knees, even though it was little difficult due to the age but he still did it for his love of life and pulled out a box , she was shocked at first but composed herself and started to admire her man, throughout their marriage life never once he failed to surprise her.

He pulled out a blue box and opened it. It was a beautiful gold anklet, he took it out and made her to wear. He stood up and kissed her forehead and she hid her face in his chest by hugging him tightly to which he chuckled softly while the other people just admired the love between the old couple even after the ages..

After the celebration it was literally past 11 in the night and our couples and their grandchildren assembled in Motta maadi.

Grandchildren (GC)1: Thatha We all know how you love paati but we don't know about your love story, so now both of you must tell your love story to us and u can't escape today!!!

Other GC : Yeah !! thatha we are literally waiting for a long time for your love story please!!!!!

_______ (thatha) : okk okk!! soldrom . Oiii pondatiii!!! aarambikkalama ( raised his eyebrows) and winked at her.

_______(paati) : Blushed and nodded her head while saying " Okay Mama".

And finally that thatha and paati is none other than our beloved Sam Ishaanth and Siv Varshini 💙♥️

Join the beautiful journey of love to experience their love, care, struggles and pain....... most importantly their cute romances. 😉😉😉

******************************************
Do enjoy this as a fanfic, yaar manadhaiyum pun paduthum nokam alla.

Every characters in this story is on my own imagination 🙃🙃

Forgive my flaws and please bare with my koduramana English sentences.
A big Manichuuu🙇🙇🙇.

Puduchurundha marakama andha star 🌟 icon ah press panni vote pannirunga.

Ungaloda motivation mattum dhaan naan eludhuradhuku helpful ah irukum.
😄😄

💙SPREAD LOVE♥️
♥️SPREAD PEACE💙
💞SPREAD POSITIVITY

©️ ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.
STRICTLY NO COPYING.

Marakama unga views ah comment la share pannunga my chellakutties😍😍

Ok next update la meet pannalam
Tata 👋👋👋. STAY TUNED 😉

Date: 23.04.2022

Guys kindly check it out the below YouTube videos as it was the trailer of the movie. The most important thing is, it is my chithapa's first movie, he is the director, puduchiruntha like pannunga.😄😄 (Heros : Venkatesh and Santh