Surprise?(Ashley Purdy imagine 2)

So it's been six months since your wedding with Ashley. You both now live in his house in L.A anxiously waiting the birth of your baby.

"Wake up, love" Ashley whispered in your ear. Kissing your cheek and then your baby belly. Smiling you sit up in bed. It takes you a few try's because of the baby belly you have. You get up and go into the kitchen to get breakfast. Pouring your cereal you hear Ashley getting into the shower. When you finish your cereal. You hear the water go off but you haven't heard Ashley. So you put your bowl in the sink, then walk down the hallway to the bedroom and there laying on the bed was a little baby onesie. It was black and in gold letters it said "Daddy's little Outlaw". Reading that made you smile just then Ashley wraps his arms around you and kisses your cheek asking if you like it. "Do I like it? Of course! I love it!" Turning around to kiss him.

Hours later while watching tv with Ashley your stomach begins to have a sharp pain. Looking at Ashley you tell him " I think I'm in labor" Ashley quickly grabs your bags and gets you into the car. He rushes to the hospital. Getting to the front of the waiting room he says "My wife's in labor!" The nurse quickly gets you into a wheelchair and takes you to a room. Then a doctor comes in and gives you an ultrasound. Shockingly looking at both of you. Then saying. "Did you know you two were having twins?"