Prolouge

*Harrys POV

I've never liked being alone.
My mum had been by my side my whole life,
making it extremely hard for me to part from her as I was leaving for college.
When she found out I was gay she hugged me tight and told me that she would always love me.

The kids at school weren't as welcoming.
Everyone kinda assumed I was gay when I started wearing more feminine clothes to school. I would show up wearing skinny jeans most days hoping to keep the bullying to a minimum. But everyone once in a while I would get a boost of confidence and  decide to wear a skirt or  some leggings.
People would call me things that I can't bear to repeat.
I just had to learn to live with it.

That's why I was nervous to meet my new roommate. If they were homophobic I would have to hide who I am to fit their standards. I just hoped they would comfort me the way my mum always had.
Of course they didn't have to tuck me in before I went to bed or cuddle me when I'm sick....though of course I wouldn't mind it.

I just hoped they weren't a complete asshole.

I walked up the tiring flight of stare to my dorm room, while counting every step to the top to get my mind off of leaving home. The ivory walls flooded my vision as I tried to look for the room number 128 on one of the many doors in the building.

124....126.....finally 128!

I opened the wooden door with a creak and stepped into my new home.

I looked around and found that my new roommate had gotten here before I did.  I didn't see anyone so I guessed that they had left after unpacking.
One half of the room was filled with poster of bands like the Beatles, the Fray, AND FLEETWOOD MAC! I loved all of those bands! I hope our taste in music will be a bonding point for us, I thought to myself as I let a giggle escape me.

Their was a picture hung up on the wall of four little girls, a little boy, and mum with an enchanting smile. I guessed that one of these people were my roommate when they were little.

After staring at the joyous family for a while my attention turned to the other  half of the room which was completely empty and looked untouched.

I quickly decorated my side of the room in a flavourful manor. Blasts of pinks, oranges and yellows filled the walls. A small smile made its way to my face as I looked at the beautiful sight deciding that I had finally finished.

It was only then that I had noticed the closet in the middle of the room that I was forced to share with my roommate. I dragged my suitcase to the empty side of it and quickly put away all my clothes including those on the feminine side.

I wasn't gonna let some homophobic assholes change the way I dressed.

I looked down and saw that the only thing left in the suitcase was my panties. I quickly stuffed them in a drawer even though I was the only person in the room.

Even though I loved to dress feminine, no one knew about my panties. Not even my mom. And I intended to keep it that way.

After finishing up with my clothes I stood up to take in the full view of my newly decorated room. I turned to my roommates side and noticed how different my roommate and I were. They're side was filled with blacks and greys while mine looked like it had been decorated by a fluffy kitten.

Though this wasn't a bad thing exactly, I just never had the best experience with people who were the total opposite of me.

"I really hope they're not an asshole" I said as I accidentally let my thoughts escape my lips

a low chuckle cam from the doorway. Shit.

A voice behind me suddenly said " I can assure you darling I'm not"

...................................................................................

Authors note:
This is my first ever book so I'm really sorry if it's shit

Please leave feedback!!