prodolog

A Brown cat was trotting down a path in the woods. The sun was setting and a slight fog was in the forest making it incredibly hard to see his soundings.

The sound of people coming down the path made him hide in the forest. Thay were slow and vary loud.

The brown cat watched as the two people walk down the path. The sound of wolfs were in the distance.

The people were not out of sight yet when the snarl of a wolf came from a few feet behind him. He spun around and tried to find the exact spot it came from but he was too slow.

The wolf pounced on him but landed, ungracefully, on the ground. The wolf looked for the cat but he was gone.

The cat was running in to the forest so he could escape the wolf. The ground flew underneath him. He was tired from the running and stoped to catch his breath

He was lost. The woods were surrounding him. The sun was gone so it was almost pitch black.

The crickets were loud and anoying. The smell of the forest was masked by the sent of wolf. He was in wolf territory.

He walked in the forest in no particular direction. He stumbled in to a clearing.

The sent of wolf was fresh. Too fresh. The wolf wasn't gone it was still here. The cat panicked.

Boom

He was pined down to the ground with a snarling wolf on top of him. The wolf was on the lighter side of the gray spectrum.

The brown cat struggled to get free but the wolf didn't budge. A second wolf came up to them and barked something to the other wolf. exhaustion kicked in and the cat was out cold

/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ Hi I hope you liked the chapter and it's bad but I'm trying sooooooo ya. Oh and tell me if that's are any grammar or spelling mistakes for any of my chapters bye (my posting schedule won't be
consistent) /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

(Word count is 347)