part one.

ooo.┆♯ AUGUST ! ೄྀ࿐
( stranger things . )

( i

( i. ) ————— synopsis .

Jessie Hopper would be lying if she told you that she hated the town of Hawkins. A place she's known since the beginning of time. Where she played in the park every Sunday with her father as a kid, spent her time after school at the station doing homework as her father was finishing up his shift, and the heartaches that she endured at a young age that led her to being the tough hearted girl she was now.

Hawkins was her home and that meant something to her. It had been a year since she was sitting in the back of an ambulance outside the Byer's house after what felt like a suicide mission.

She was still mourning the death of her best friend, Barb, and it brought back memories of what herself and her family had gone through when her little sister had died years ago.

Jessie ended up resenting Nancy Wheeler ever since the day Barb had gone missing. Nancy should have been with her especially since she dragged the girl to go with her, so in her eyes Nancy was at fault.

And then there was Steve Harrington, the boy she couldn't help but hate and eventually learn to love. Every time she saw him in the hallway, cafeteria, and in their shared classes she always wondered how he made it this long being an asshole.

The girls feelings for the boy only changed a little after the events of 1983 when she stood side by side with the Harrington boy before they faced a near death experience and ended up saving one another's life.

The end of first semester of her senior year was right around the corner, and she felt lost. Her whole world had changed and she wasn't able to catch up. She was now a sister who had all these new responsibilities, was struggling with her feelings, had college applications to send in, all while having to once again fight a bunch of creatures with Steve 'The Hair' Harrington.

OR

in which, the girl who's hated the boy from her past starts to find solace in him after accepting that he isn't as bad as he use to be.

( ii. ) ————— starring .

JESSIE HOPPER
hailee steinfeld