Part 1

R: I told you I'd see you in hell..

B: What do you want from me?...

R: Want?.. If only you knew how long I have been waiting for this day.. For this moment.

(short pause)

R: I've been invisible my whole life.. (pause) I guess I won't be anymore will I?..

They'll remember me now.. They'll remember both of us.

(long pause)

R: Bruce......

(long pause)

R: Wayne....

R: Bruuuuuuuuuuuce.... Waayyneee. (Breathy tone towards the end of his sentence)

(short pause)

R: *long sigh followed by a sniffle* You know I was there that day (short pause)

The day that great Thomas Wayne announced he was running for Mayor made all those promises. (pause) A week later he was dead and everybody just forgot about us. All they could talk about was poor Bruce Wayne.. Bruce Wayne the orphan. Orphan.. (pause while he slowly shakes his head) Living in some tower....over the park isn't being an orphan. Looking down on everyone with all that money (jealous tone) Don't you tell me..

(pause) Do you know what being an orphan is?... There's 30 kids to a room. 12 years old and already a droppete (? drop head?? Something like that) numbing the pain.. You wake up screaming with rats.. Chewing your fingers.. And every winter one of the babies die because it's so cold.. (breathy) But oh no... let's talk about the billionaire with the lying dead daddy because at least the money makes it go down easy, doesn't it.. Bruuuce.. Waaayne. (pause) He's the only one we didn't get..... But we got the rest of them, didn't we?.. All those slick sleazy phony pricks....God... look at you.. Your mask is amazing I wish you could've seen me in mine.. Innit funny? All everyone wants to do is unmask you but they're missing the point. You and I both know. Im looking at the real you right now. My mask allowed me to be myself completely no shame... no limits..