Prologue

Y/n: God Dammit man, why are these hentai books released so slow?

This is Y/n, right now looking at his phone screen that displays a hentai page named 9hentai.

(Y/n)

<MCijam: What? You want to know how you look? It depends on you guys. After read through many books, I just realized Y/n stand for (Your Name) which I forgot that it reader name(including me) which you all have many different though or taste of how you look. The moment I use picture for main character if the main character is my OC and not Y/n. There is books called ‘My Fated as evil Antagonist’ which I write it at Webnovel, reason why I don't upload here? Because it novel and the ways I write is different from my rest of books in Wattpad. If you want me to upload here just says it. MC out.>

“It's been a month since there was any update, is this website dead? Is it just that the author doesn't have any idea for gender bender books?”

Gender Bender is a genre that makes males/females turn into the opposite of their gender. Y/n mostly read where males turn into females. He still remembers a phrase that had been spoken by someone.

‘Sometimes it takes a man to be the best girl’-Spoke by a Legend which Y/n highly respects at the bottom of his heart because of that legend… make gender Bender #1 Y/n fetish.

Kashchey: What's the matter Y/n?

Y/n: Nothing Kashchey, just disappointed.

Kashchey: Disappointed of what?

Y/n: Don't worry, it's nothing to worry about.

Kashchey: I see.

(Kashchey)

This is Kashchey, the Y/n uncle. Y/n has been living in the same house with his uncle for a few years after Y/n's parents threw him away because someone paid them to throw him away.

Kashchey is very caring toward Y/n. By the way, he is gay, he takes care of Y/n after he gets thrown away by his parent from childhood till adulthood. Why? He was gey for him. He wants a piece of him and wants a Y/n thing inside him.

Kashchey is very sad after he knows Y/n is STRAIGHT. Which makes him nearly lose his hope. Until one day, he found out that Y/n fetish #1 is Gender Bender if you turn into a female. I just want to tell you he is gey.

Anyway, back to the story, a certain individual can be seen opening the door to the house as the person enters it and goes through to the living room where Y/n is sitting.

Tulil: Probably his hentai website won't update.

Y/n: Hey! You don't understand Tulil, if the hentai website stops updating, the end of my weebs will be gone forever! I can't live without feeling weebs energy inside me!