|3|

Author's POV

Vihaan stirred in his sleep and moved his around the left side of the bed. He opened his eyes with a frown sitting over his brows. He blinked twice and looked around to find her.

He heard the sound of puking from the washroom and he rose to his feet and sprint towards the washroom with urgent strides.

" Shanaya" He mumbled concerned seeing his wife holding her head and standing near the wash basin supporting the wall.

" Wifey, what happened.? Are you okay.? " He asked checking her forehead and sighed when he found her temperature was normal.

Shanaya smiled at her husband's concern and hugged him wrapping her delicate hands around his waist.

" I am fine Vihaan. " She said softly placing her head over his chest hearing his uneven heartbeats.

" You are not fine. You are puking and you are saying you are fine. I am calling the doctor" Vihaan said securing her delicate figure in his arms and gently patting her head.

" No, you aren't doing anything like that" She said looking at him with puppy eyes. " I swear I am fine and if I feels unwell, I will surely consult a doctor." She promised.

" You Surely knows how to make me agree right " He asked with a sigh.

Shanaya giggled and a smile formed on his lips involuntarily. " You are taking advantage of my innocence" He said dramatically picking her up in his arms making her squeal.

" You and innocence, doesn't suit hubby... You are anything but innocent" Shanaya smirked wrapping her hands over his shoulders as he walked towards their bed.

" Oh... Please. I am innocent you are the wicked one here. Here look at my back. " He said faking a gasp and showing his naked back to her which had many scratches.

She blushed and her red cheeks could give a tough competition to the tomatoes.

" Look at these, these look like the scratches of a cat, that too a wild cat" He emphasised the word wild.

" Haww.... You know what, you are wilder that a cat, see my neck is full of hickeys and I have to hide it unlike you. I even have marks on my stomach. Now say who is the wicked one here" She backfired with a frown.

" You know what, these marks on you makes me happy" He said genuinely. He liked seeing the marks on her body . His marks.

He placed her on the bed carefully and kissed her forehead lovingly. " I will get you some water" He said taking a glass.

Shanaya saw the marks on his back and her face fell. Those scratches must be paining like hell. Her lips wobbled as eyes filled with tears.

With a glass of water Vihaan turned towards her only to get shocked seeing her tears. He felt like someone pinched his heart.

" Shanaya, wifey. Why are you crying? Is it hurting somewhere? Tell me love. Did I hurt you" He asked cupping her delicate face gently.

" I... I a-am s-ssor-ry " She stuttered as many tears rolled out from her eyes.

Vihaan couldn't understand why was she asking sorry. He gently wiped her tears and asked " why... Shanaya why are you saying sorry?"

" I hurt you.... I ... I am... a... Bad wife" She said sobbing and Vihaan couldn't understand why is she saying like that. She was all okay a minute ago. Is someone poisoning her mind? He wondered.

" Love... Look at me. You didn't hurt me. You could never hurt anyone. You are not a bad wife, you are the best wifey. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I am so proud to call you as my wife. You Are The Best Shanaya. Now tell me what happened" He cooed at her and hugged her placing a kiss on her head.