Last part

7 years later...

(Jayden and Ashtray are both 22 now)

JAYDENS POV

"Ashtray! Come help me bitch!"

I yelled holding our 1 month old
baby; Ash Jr, trying to stop him from crying

"Coming!"

Ashtray yelled from the living room. I turned around seeing Ashtray and our 3 year old daughter Madeleine walk into the room holding hands

"Mommy!"

She yelled happily. I passed Ash Jr to Ashtray and our daughter pulled me into the living room to show me the paintings her and Ashtray were doing.

"Look! This one is mine!"

I looked at the pink and orange scribble trying to figure out what it is

"Uh, wow! That's um, that's great!"

I said still trying to make out what it was

"Yeah, and this is dads!"

She pointed at a painting of a leaf. A very specific leaf if you know what I mean🍃

Ashtray stoped dealing drugs with Fezco a couple years ago, they both decided to stop and let Faye take over with her new boyfriend, who is not a dickhead.

Oh and Faye, she's allgoods now, she cooled down on the hard drugs but still has a blunt between her fingers most of the time.

I have been clean for 7 years. After coming home from rehab I only slipped up once, I took a pill but that was it and since then I haven't done any drugs. Not even weed.

Ashtray on the other hand stoped doing drugs around 3 years ago when we were both 19 and I found out I was pregnant.

My mom was super mad at me and I ended up living with Ashtray and Fez for around 6 months before I decided to move in with Rue.

Rue and Gia are pretty much my sisters now, I mean, they always were but even more now. And Leslie is pretty much my mom. I moved in with them because Ashtray and Fez had to deal with some drug dealer shit and they didn't want me around since it wasn't safe

I don't talk to my biological mom anymore, well she kinda stoped talking to me I guess. Nate tried to reach out to me a couple times but I don't have time for that dickhead.

Anyway, I'm 22 now and so is Ashtray. We have 2 kids; Madeline and Ash Jr.

Ashtray let me pick Madeleines name so he decided he got to pick our next kids name.

And he picked Ash Jr.

Of course.

All my friends are pretty much the same as when I was in high school. Lexi and Fez come over all the time to babysit the kids. And I still hang out with Kat and Maddy.

Not BB or Cassie though, obviously I don't hang out with Cassie because she is a crazy bitch. And I guess me and BB just drifted apart.

"Madeleine! Your favourite Aunty is here!"

Maddy yelled walking into the living room with a shopping bag.

"AUNT MADDY!"

Madeline yelled running over to her and giving her a big hug

"Guess what! I brought you and your little brother some new matching outfits!"

She said excitedly as she opened the bag. Maddy told me and Ashtray that she could baby sit for a while whilst we went out and had some 'alone' time.

My life has gone in so many ways I never thought it would. But what I have learned is that no mater what someone acts like on the outside, you never know what's going on under the surface.

Authors note:

Thanks for reading! I'm so happy with all the progress this story has made and you guys r literally so nice! I really appreciate all of the time y'all have spent reading my book!

I am definitely going to write another Ashtray X Fem book soon so look out for that and please go read it!

Any ideas for my next books story line? (Please write them in the comments!):

I literally love y'all so much and I really appreciate all of you so much!
<33333

- Aviah