Chapter V: Under Sign

Scene in the office

Bloodimer go to Mike office and look around and he saw a lot of paintings

Painting ( house in the middle of garden) wait (glitches) (dizzy) Is that a memory or what? It seems like i had a day dream that i never seen before. (Confuse)

"All of the paintings you've seen was made by my Princess Cloud" Proudly says

"Sir Mike your here. Can i ask you something about this one? (Pinpointing the garden) Or should I ask do you know me? How much you know about me? Ms cloud? What was my relationship with her? How did we met? Why do I have to marry her?

Inhale
Exhale

Arhhh! Never mind"
i still don't have the courage to know about my passed there something still to urge me.

"I don't know what kind of conversation you and Cloud had, but it seems like not so good, that Cloud ended up to walk away somewhere without notifying anyone "

"I'm just stating the facts about our reality this will never gonna work" I know I maybe getting to far and exaggerated my thoughts and words towards her but that was only the truth that nothing will be binding us for good.

"I think we need to settle this in a right ways as early as we can than facing a world war III when the both of you bumping to each other. Why don't we have a contract?"

"I- is that for real? Why on Earth you suddenly think about our futures" - is he mad at me too? Why he setting his eye with our relationship, I don't get this old man, though it is good to hear that I can have other way to set my life as free.

"Name any game that you'll sure you can win (cross arms) because if you lose you will do, whatever the contract states at my will that obviously across on you!"

"WAIT A MINUTE? YOU'RE REALLY SERIOUS? MAN?" I wonder what was in his mind, is he trying to play some trick on me? Hmmmm

"Off course my princess sake is always my top priority and you young man should be careful before you deal with it"

"Nothing to worry about i will accept. And if i win I'll do whatever I want. I'll never ever gonna marry your granddaughter, I will no longer connected to the both of you" maybe this is the right way to do so, but wait am I setting myself on his trap or what? Nahhh this old man was really unpredictable.

"Just make sure you will. What ever happen and whatever the result is, you can go now and inform me if you ready"

" I already have my game" luckily I have an ace on my side, at this point, its just a few things needs to be settle and I know we can work this out.

"then say it"

"A MOTORCYCLE RACE"

"Fine, then send me the details, sorry but I have to go now"

Scene in the garden at the hospital

"Hey! How did you know where am I?"hmmmp this guy really know me very well. I just cant help but to feel so luck when his around me, i feel at ease at the moment that i saw him. Just good to know that i had a friend like him at a place like this. So blessed to had them.

"Pshhh! As if there was a corner of this hospital I can't find you" this kid carried so much burden at the very young age, hay i cant help but to feel anxoius after that guy showing up in here, he always binding cloud with saddness.