ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Sai Joshi {SJ} (Age-20):- An arrogant girl who doesn't have anyone in her life except her father who is a police officer.She had lost her mother in very small age. Has dream to become doctor for serving needy people. Living in small town known as Gadchiroli. Sai can't tolerate lie & lied people.

Virat Chavan {VC} (Age-25):- Reputed IPS officer. Living in Nagpur with a Joint Family. He loves his family a lot & has great bond with them. Though he is IPS officer but is down to earth. He is student of Kamal Joshi. His dream is to serve his country till last breath. Loyal to his duties. He is honour of his own words.

Kamal Joshi {KJ}(Age:- 50):- He is police officer in Gadchiroli. Father of Sai Joshi. Mentor of Virat Chavan.

Usha Mausi {UM}:- She is caretaker of Joshi's house. She is like motherly figure to Sai.

Nagesh Chavan:- He is an Army Officer. Husband of Bhavani Chavan. He is no more in this world. Eldest among all of the family members.

Bhavani Chavan{BH}:- She is eldest in the family. Hold the family firmly. She is very devout. She has lost her husband.

Mansi Salunkhe {MS}:- Mother of Samrat. Lost her husband. Same age as Nagesh.

Ninand Chavan{NC}:- Retired Army Officer. Father of Virat Chavan. Husband of Ashwini Chavan. Eldest after Nagesh

Ashwini Chavan{AC}:- Wife of Ninand and mother of Virat.

Omkar Chavan{OC}:- Husband of Sonali and father of Mohit Chavan. He is a business man.

Sonali Chavan:-{SC}:- Wife of Omkar and mother of Mohit.

Devyani Deshpande {DD}:- Daughter of Bhavani and Nagesh. Wife of Pulkit.

Pulkit Despande {PD}:- He is an experienced doctor. Also works as professor in Nagpur Medical College. Husband of Devyani.

Samrat Salunkhe {SS}:- Son of Mansi and husband of Patralekha. He is an Ex-Army Officer.

Patralekha Salunkhe {PS}:- Wife of Samrat & best friend of Virat. She is educated, but didn't do any job.

Mohit Chavan{MC}:- Son of Omkar & Sonali. Husband of Karishma. He works in plays & dramas.

Karishma Chavan{KC}:- Wife of Mohit.

Shivani Chavan{SV}:- Sister of Ninand, Omkar. Bua of Virat, Mohit, Samrat & Devyani.