Mahi Mere Maseeh Marzi Bata Kya Teri

"Rose!!! So Agent Shergill ko yaad hai aaj Valentines Day hai!!! Not bad!!!"

"Maine toh gift de diya!! Tumhari baari!!"

"Kya chahiye tumhe??!!!"

"Tumhe pata hai"

"Arreyy Haan!!! Yeh lo..yeh tablet subah ek dopher ko ek aur shaam ko ek le lena teen din continously !!!"

And she was to hand him a tablet file until he made a weird face and shook his head in disbelief.

Monami chuckled a bit

"Tumhari woh joh Kadwi dawai hai nah...I hate them.. but..I love you Monami"
"I love you!!"

"I love you Karan"
"I love you!!"

Both of them smiled a little
Sitting on the edge of the Terrace
Hand in hand
Monu's head on her Khadoos' shoulder

Under the blanket of stars, they were staring at the moon. It was a full moon night. The sky looked the prettiest.

Monami got a bit emotional
To pacify the situation, Karan exclaimed
"Tumhara peecha itni aasani se chodunga nahi main", in a teasing way

Monami giggled and kept staring at the moon

"Karan..."

"Hmm.."

She tightened her grip on him

"Main kahi nahi jaa raha hoon!!!!"

"Prove karke dikhaun kaise!!!"

Kaise!!!!

"Dekho ek baari Haan boldi toh peeche nahi hatogi"

"Karu prove"

She nodded her head

"Pakka"

"Karu... karu... Haan!!!"

He went too close to her and took his right hand behind her left ear and acted that he is performing some kind of magic trick.

Meanwhile she was all blushing and smiling

"Kya kar rahe ho !!!!"

He smiled and pulled out a ring and brought his hand back infront of her face.

She smiled
She blushed
She was overwhelmed

"Dr. Monami Mahajan, main jaanta hoon aapne kayi patients ke illaj kiye honge lekin kya aap is ek patient ka illaj saari zindagi bhar kar kar na chahengi... I love you Monami!! Will you be mine forever??!!!"

She was dumbstruck
He raised his eyebrows for his answer

"Yes!!....Yes!!!!"

Tears of happiness rolled down on her cheeks

"Areyy!!! Mujhe laga tum proposal sunke khush ho jaogi..tum toh rone lagi"

She immediately hugged him
He smiled a little

"Aaj ke baad tum yeh jab bhi utarogi..main hi isse pehnaunga"

A broad smile appeared on Monami's face

He got up from the edge and went knee down infront of her with his proposal

She came down and gave him her hand.

He slipped the ring in her ring finger.

He got up and held her hands.

"I love you Karan"

"And I love you"

They hugged each other.
She kept her head on his heart and he placed his hand on her head.

They broke the hug after sometime, they were sharing a cute eyelock.

Monu closed her eyes and lifted her toes and pecked on his lips. He left her hand and slowly moved his hands close by her waist and pinned her closer to his body and just turning the peck into a kiss. He bend her a little giving support to her with his hand on her back and got lost in the moment. It gave both of them an erotic rush. The peck turned into a kiss, a soft soulful kiss.

They broke the kiss after sometime. The newly engaged glow embraced their faces.

They lied down on the terrace floor. Monu kept her head on his arm and both of them lost in witnessing the beautiful night sky, full of stars. The night was full of giggles, them having fun, making different shapes by joining the stars and their own chit chats.

Ended the night up being in each other's arms sleeping on the terrace.

...............

Do vote and let me know your comments <3