the garden

Ty GanyuTheGreatest for making sure I didn't embarrasses myself with my mistakes lol also next chapter comeing out before Monday:]
=============================
As I open the wooden doors at the back of the castle, the cold air hits my face. As I step onto the rocky pavement  I already feel at peace with my feelings but I know where I have to go.

After a couple of minutes of walking, I see it. My garden. It's full of many different flowers like orchids which are my favorite! And there are Red Roses, which my best friend Tommy chose! He said they were for all of the women he gets. I'm sure id be surprised if I saw Tommy with anyone, let alone a woman!

As I walk past the flowers I see a familiar face. It quacks. "Benson!!" I say as I walk faster to see my duck.

After a while of sitting with Benson, he swims off, as he must have gotten bored.

As I get back up onto my feet, I look over to my left to see my swing, that I hadn't swung on since I was little. I remember my mum used to push me, her precious eyes used to love it when we where happy together like that. But thats all over now. .

Before I can get lost in my thoughts again, I get a tap on my shoulder. As I turn around to take a look at who it was, a guard bows at me.

"Prince Tubbo.. you're father would like to see you..."

=============================
(238 words)
Welcome back young viewers
Sorry about the short chapter again I promise they will get longer as the story goes on :>