I stumble into the middle of a zombie showdown.

Let's just say my idea of stumbling into the middle of a street with zombies everywhere wasn't part of the agenda. My name is Percy Jackson & I have been surviving for the past 3 years on my own, I tried looking for survivors, but have not been successful. I don't know how it all started, but I do know it had something to do with a company's drug gone wrong & when it got to the citizens they died, but they didn't stay dead, they mutated into flesh eating zombies, or as I call them "walkers".
& I was currently surrounded by at least 6 of them. I pulled my gun out & shot 3 dead, but the rest kept coming. I brought my sword, Riptide, from its sheath & took a swing at the rest of them. They ran at me, but I had years of experience & I was ready. I cut the first one's head off in one quick swipe, then kicked the other one in the chest & back flipped to kick the last one in the head. While it was in the ground I put both my feet in the sides of its head & twisted till I heard a crack. The one I had kicked got up & ran at me, it's mouth blood red & teeth black with grime, but as I brought my gun up to shoot it's head, I heard a gun shot & it landed 3 feet in front of me. I turned around to see who had shot it, & blinked 2x just to see if I was dreaming. There stood three teenagers, probably 19 like me, 2 boys & one girl. The tall blonde one said "Hey, you got skill. How about join us? I'm Jason."